Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Typos In The New Ig Codex

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  sithjack 
#1 ·
I HAVE SPOTTED SOME TYPOS IN THE NEW IG CODEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I spotted these while looking at the army list entries and then at the summery at the back. I only spotted two, but i am going to comb through the whole thing and check for more.

In the army list entries it states that priests have a WS3 and BS3. In the summery it is written down as 4 for both characteristics.

Also the army list entry states that the hellhound front armour is 12. In the summery it is written as 13.

I know only a few typos in a text that large is not a big deal, question is which one is correct. I suppose you could use it to your advantage and say that your helhound does have 13 armour :ph34r: you would have the proof!

So check for yourselves and give us your opinions.
Thanks.

#6 ·
AAAARRRGGGGGHH!!!!!!! CURSED GAMES WORKSHOP! A POX UPON THEM! u know they do ***** like that so that u have to buy their white dwarves and chapter approved (which sometimes are rules and sometimes nothing, what the hell?) there will be a chapter approved that says something like hellhounds have lower armor like 9 so that after u bought the hellhounds, u have to get rid of the hellhounds and buy a new tank that just came out in white dwarf which is 45 dollars and when they make a newer ig codex it will suck and ull have to buy hellhounds again which kick ass, etc.

#7 ·
I don't think its that bad! I think that your exagerating a little, we're talking about a few typos, not pages of information that was excluded like from the chaos codex. It is disappointing but it is minor thing. I don't think it will lead to what you described though!

#8 ·
Tell that to all of those people who are lamenting the royal screw over they got when GW shafted their obliterators.
"It was a typo....really....we just...ahem...missed it for a....whole....year." --so that we could sell more of them.
GW needs to start requiring that their employees have some sort of education, Or maybe they could spend all those price hikes on a decent friggin editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.