Tourny Questions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait, I heard that =][= was not legal in tournys. This seems odd as I recall seeing an IG army with a full squad of GK termies.

They were all nuce and grey.

Now, the question is, why design al theses rules and ban them from tourneys.

Where's your Baritone Saxophone?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, Inquisitorial armys sure as hella are legal in Tournaments (local ones can always have "house rules" but I've never seen it against whole armys).

What I'm not sure of is if it's legal in a GW tournament to play, say, Base SMurfs with inducted GK's.

I'm quite sure though that you can have base DH/WH (XH) with inductees such as SMurfs for radicals or Guards. Not 100% positive though.

If you ever are in doubt about an uppkoming tournament, visit their homepage or simply call them and ask! Works with all matters of questions about a specifik tournament.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x8)

Cyine hit it right on the head: Base =][= armies ARE legal for tourneys, but base SM or base IG armies with =][= allies aren't legal at all tournaments.

Many tournaments disallow allying =][= into Imperial armies because a lot of players would just take an Inquisitor Lord just for a Callidus, or a unit of GK Terminators in an unfluffy army. There was one tournament at my local store which allowed allies only if you could give a reasonable explaination as to why your army would have them ^_^

I'm not sure about GW Tournaments, but GW posts their official tournament rules on the website (different ones for RTT, GT, Games Days, etc.). if you're ever concerned about your army's legality, just check with the organisers of the tournament a week or two beforehand. Remember: all DH/WH armies (even ones with inducted IG or SM, since they don't count as traditional allies) *ARE* legal for GW tournaments.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So DH with allied WH and vice-versa aren't allowed in tournaments? I don't see where that would be very unfluffy..... Unless of course, I misread something....
    When Da Boss iz in da house, ma
    Stomp it like a grot
    Stomp it like a grot
    Stomp it like a grot

When da WAAAAGH! gunna git at you
    Run it like a grot
    Run it like a grot
    Run it like a grot

When da oomies got an attytude
    Pop it like a grot
    Pop it like a grot
    Pop it like a grot

Got mo' daka in me hand den a shoota boy mob and da oomies wanna run when dey see me big WAAAGH!
    -Snoop Squigg Feat. Orkimedes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Allied forces are nono in general at turneys since it allows many armys to workaround their weaknesess and create toohard/boring-list. Normaly you can copy with that, but not if you had to bring an alcomer list.

...IW + Khorne berserkers :blink:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Fonus@Dec 17 2004, 09:20

...IW + Khorne berserkers :blink:
    [snapback]278461[/snapback]

Off topic, I know, but I let my friend field a mix of Khorne and Iron Warriors sometimes, and I've never lost. It's not as scary as it seems.
    The Imperial Guard is like a punchbag - No matter how hard you hit it, it'll always be ready for a fight.

Vcitory for the Imperial Guard comes about through the sacrifice of our men, not through the cowardly survival tricks of other armies.

+ Reply to Thread