So Many Choices - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So Many Choices

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do i take another dreadnaught, or more terminators, there both good what should i choose

plz hlp me

in my army i have 1 Grand master with retinue, 1 squad of grey knights, 3 terminators, an 1 newly aquired dreadnaught

hunt or be hunted

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x8)

You have to tell us what you already have in your army before we can say what you need to add.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats not even a legal army. Where's you second troops choice? Basically, you need a squad of Stormtroopers or more Grey Knights before you should think anymore about terminators or a dreadnought.
    The Imperial Guard is like a punchbag - No matter how hard you hit it, it'll always be ready for a fight.

Vcitory for the Imperial Guard comes about through the sacrifice of our men, not through the cowardly survival tricks of other armies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x8)

I'd say you need about a thousand points of Troops choices with the other units you listed. And Masakari is right, that's a horridly illegal list as it is now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If that's all you have so far and are building your list still, I'd take the dreadnaught. With few exceptions, most GK armies need the antitank abilities the dread brings to the table.

For your other troop choices, I'd recommend more regular GKs and some inquisitorial storm troopers. (Of course, I REALLY recommend using inducted Imperial Guard for the bulk of your troops but I know not everyone agrees with that philosophy.)
    This message brought to you by The Council of People Who Are Sick Of Seeing More People.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

allthough my list is illegal right now im still building on it, when its done ittle be legal
    hunt or be hunted

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

the list is illegel unless of course that squad of gk is 10 men strong, in which he can easily break it in half to become legal...

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

+ Reply to Thread