Space Wolves Help Me - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x1)

i want to start spacewolves i have just finished my blood angels and i want another army so i was thinking of spacewolves does anyone have any good suggestions as to what i should field. i dont like bikes that much but i love the troop choices etc.

BA Forever!!!! For Sanguinus

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

53 (x5)

You have to field Grey Hunters. They are good with True Grit.
    Blood Claws are perfect assaulters. Cheap, good and troop choise. Always charge with them, don't let them being charged. To recieve charges you've got GH.
    Take BC too charge enemy, supported by GH.
    Rhino's and other transport are important. You need speed with SW.

Wolf Scouts own. Use them. 1 squad of 5. I repeat, always use them.

Bikes and assault marines are very expensive. I don't use them. But maybe those assault marines are considerable. Because they are not regular marines with a JP, but BC with JP. And that is scary.

And vendreads as a HQ choise is useful. Since you've got to take 1 HQ for every 750 points. And having a dread to fil it up makes up the losses. And besides the Vendread, if you want a CC HQ, and a Wolf Lord is too expensive, you've got the option to get a Wolf Guard Battle Leader.

Lance Leader of the LO Codex: Wasters design team

Forged in fire, bonded in ice
    Son of Fenris, Son of Russ

+ Reply to Thread