Rhino Or Infiltrate - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, my army has the trait 'see but don't be seen', wich allows tactical and devi squads to infiltrate at the cost of 3pts per model. Should i use this on all my tac squads (cc army) or should i buy rhinos?
    It costs me maximum 30 pts to infiltrate 10marines, wich is cheaper than the rhino, wich costs real money too

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    73 (x2)

here we go then. you will get a "depends" answer as well.

infiltration works when you army is set up for close assault. and if you have lots of terrain. if there is not enough terrain, don't bother. it also depends on your opponent. I wouldn't want to get too close to 'nids, some Orcs or most Chaos armies. The advantage is that you are not restricted in your assault moves.

Rhinos work in most circumstances. and can protect the squad inside even if there is no cover available. you are restricted in your assault moves, though. with the new rules you cannot assault out of vehicles that are not open topped. what is more, you are in trouble if you opponent has a lot of firepower. Armor 11 is not that much after all.

I would recommend that you try both, using proxies for the rhino at first and see what works best for you. In some games you might need the additional mobility that a rhino can give you.
    Shut up and play.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cool thanks

+ Reply to Thread