I Just Bought The Deamonhunters Codex - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im allying them with my ultramarine army considering ultramarines have no good H2H men.

here is my choice after reading: -

HQ - inquisitor Lord Coteaz and retuine

Troops - 9 Grey Knights, Phsycannon, Incenerator. 1 Justicar (options undicided)

Troops - Same as Above

Elites - Either A Caldius Assassin or Grey Knight Termies. (or can i have both?)

Fast attack - can i have some IG sentinatls??????

what you think

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's gonna be a good bit of points! Depending on the game you play, a large portion of your Ultramarine army is goingn to be Daemonhunters. You might want to conisder smaller Grey Knight squads. I would say 5 GK, one or two with a heavy weapon, and the Justicar. And take one as a fast attack(because you can only have one allied GK squad as fast attack, right?). I think you can only have one elite choice as well...Termies are, well, termies which tear stuff up. But I LOVE my callidus too. It's all about, What's Ya Flava.

Closed Thread