Any One Got The New Imp Armour Book? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heya i was wondering if any one got it yet i keep puting it of and putting it off.. its sooooooooo expensive, i could buy the start to a good army or a book.... so any one out there have it??

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have it and it is great. lots more full colour pictures and lots more fluff. it also has lots of new options for the guard army including doctrines (used to personalise your army)

i suggest you get it, its great
    Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the book costs $20. It is VERY good. I got mine when I purchased the new Cadian Army box set! good stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    171 (x6)

I like that everyone is showing off how they own the new IG codex, but the question was do you have the new Imperial Armor book.
    To answer your question, no, I don't have 100 dollars right now for that thing, but I wish I could have it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya. no doods im talkng abutthe new forgeworld manual. the wone thats like 130 bucks. im not on welfare i can afford 20 bucks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like the new Armor manual from Forge World but it is way to expensive. Way over priced, what are these guys thinking???
    "Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH!"
    Warlord Hakbash

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not that expencive... If you really want it then the price is no obstacle...
    Besides it looks to be very interesting... and it will be a perfect addition to my existing Imperial armour library...
    But 130$?
    Didn't think it was that much... thought it was like 30-40£... some 50$ or a little more...
    check out my blog: DRAGONSLAYERO

HEY!
    I WAS IN THE IMPERIAL (Norwegian) GUARD!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For that price I can get 2 boxes of Ork Boyz, 2 wartruks, a warboss, warbike, and a Nob. All at GW prices. That's almost a days pay for me after taxes.
    I already have Imperial Armour I, II, and Update. What makes this new Imperial armor tome so good? What will inspire da WAAAGH? I mean make me run out and buy it?
    "Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH!"
    Warlord Hakbash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    171 (x6)

130?!? I could buy 3-5 more tanks for that much. Heck, I would even be partially on the way to owning a Baneblade for that much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya i know but i have a vulture and the rules for it are only in that book. im sad

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast