Blood Angels getting kicked by Eldar... ;( - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blood Angels getting kicked by Eldar... ;(

I've currently got 4682 points in my Blood Angles army... Recently I just played with an Eldar army... and guess what... Three frenzy wraithlords ate up my terminators while dark reapers ate up my devastator squad and a phoenix lord mungaa raa or something ate up my land raiders and predators and rhinos... :cry:

Got any suggs? :roll:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So the Eldar are giving you a hard time... Well here's some suggestions

I always use scouts w/ Sniper rifles to get the Wraithlord

Try using 2 devastator teams with 8+ marines in them give them 2 plasma cannons, 1 lascannon and 1 missile launcer each and start pounding the Dark Reapers

Fielding a landraider against the Eldar is generally a waste of points in my opinion as you pay a lot of points for heavy armour only to see brightlances negate it, but then again it can be pretty good if the opponent doesn't pack a lot of these

You say you play BA... try using 2 Chaplains as this with luck gives you a rather large Death Company, give them all jumppacks.
    Master Belial

'But for corruption thou hast made Belial, an angel of hostility. All his dominions are in darkness, and his purpose is to bring about wickedness and guilt. All the spirits that are associated with him are but angels of destruction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BA will punch Eldars...

Yeah, I was thinking about these scouts... thx for the tip... How many do u think should be enough?

I've got 4 multi meltas in my devastator squad, stops them in rhino and punches those reapers... and land raider is mostly for eating up their tanks...

Hmm, I didn't knew 2 chaplains and death companies were allowed in the same army... well, guess I'll try that.. but is it better to give them jumppacks? I usually put them in a rhino...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use 8 snipers and one hvy bolter in my scout squad

4 multi meltas? in a rhino... That is kind of wasting them I think try using long distance wpns with blast markers instead like plasma cannons

If you use 2 chaplains you will probably get more than 10 men in the squad so you can't put them in a rhino anyway. But I think using jumppacks is a better option anyway as you can pass terrain more easy and take full advantage of the terrain you pass as cover.
    Master Belial

'But for corruption thou hast made Belial, an angel of hostility. All his dominions are in darkness, and his purpose is to bring about wickedness and guilt. All the spirits that are associated with him are but angels of destruction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Without actually watching the battle it's tough to give tactical advice, but generally speaking, for any marine army, I would say concentrate your forces. Attack in one area, preferably a flank. Marines tend to not do so good when you pit your entire army against their entire army, as well they shouldn't. After all, there are only 1000 per chapter, you really think they'd engage in evenly matched battles? With Blood Angels this can be particularly fun since it means more close combat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course... and with my DC's they have a great advantage in HTH combats...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

3 Wraithlords you say? Give him grief for being beardy but apart from that there is good advice about. I hate snipers taking out my wraithlord

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah... I tried that on him... together with a DC squad constantly charging on him... and it turns out to work out fine...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm i always use the cheapest way of death. one hit one kill...............snipers!
    Give me pen and ill write you a novel, give me a pick and ill play you a masterpiece, give me a heart, and ill give you love.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

devestators ina blood angel army?? are you mad?? ok the ultimate blood angel army consists of tac marines and rino's wanna watch your mate cry?? tank charge him first turn. let him have your 50 pt rino's he has no ordinance so you cant be obliterated. have a hard librarian and body guard to force sword the wraith lords.. i guarantee he wont last a round. 4000 pts thats like 200 tac marines and 20 rinos!!!! cry cry cry!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast