What Should I Shoot At?! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well heres whats up, my freind has a dark angels. His basic strategy is put two plasma cannons in cover on one side of the field and two land speeders on the other side. To your suprise the plasma cannons have been 10x as annoying as his weak little land speeders. I have blood angels so I dont like to sit back and shoot. He also infiltrats a crap load of scoutes to stop me from getting to his heavy support guys too quick that just blast away at me. what should I do? I have a low point cost dev squad that isn't very powerful.
    I know people will say...... " :realmad: your a retarted idiot. get more heavy support." well i would like two but thats the delema. I have a ton of points put into cc and no one can beat me in cc. (Dont say the night bringer because he dosn't cont). I could take on some nids ain a good battle. I love my cc and dont want to give up points. I thought about deep stricking but its tougher than it looks to deep strike that many marines without having a serious disadvantage the first couple of turns. do I absolutley need more heavy support? is there any way out?

the age of blood angels has inevitably come

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tell us whats in your devastator squad. A couple of ML and the landspeeders should be gone in a turn. Actually just tell us what ranged units you have. A cc army isnt going to be good if it doesnt have some ranged support that it needs to soften up the enemy.
    The Holy Bolter

998. model bolter: Godwyn pattern with ammo counter, sinister/dexter lock mechanism and sickle magazine with 30 rounds of .75 calibre bolts with diamantine tips, depleted deuterium core & mass reactive detonators. Fires in 4 round bursts.

"A bolter is a treasured weapon; but in the hands of a Space Marine it is a divine instrument of the Emperor's wrath"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Devestators w/ assault cannons... take a teleport homer on your chaplain/character w/e and leave your termies in reserve. Move the character up (for me I use my DC chaplain) and bring the termies into the battle. They should be able to either take down LS or some devestators. I've done this my last 3 baqttles and IMO it is really effective since the DC have ignore injury which means the characters always gets to where I want... then the termies shoot and you can still assault with your dc.
    Current Armies-
    Slaanesh (CSM)
    Daemonhunters
    Empire
    High Elves (BloodBowl)

Warseer Blood Bowl League

+ Reply to Thread