Sister fast attack tips - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Sister fast attack tips

Since no-one really seems to be adding to this forum, I will add instea, just in case anyone might need a bit of info on those nuns with guns (a.k.a. Bolter Bitches).

Sister fast attack tips:
    Don't rely on me! But if thou has no other option this is what i've found has worked well:

Can you love Seraphim enough? Just when the Celestians and Redemption are running out of steam, these ladies arrive and start tearing the enemy's backfield to pieces. One nice thing about Devastator squads, there's almost never a power weapon among them, and a good slingshot gets you right in their faces. I tend to spend a good chunk of points on upgrading a VSS and kitting her out, sometimes I've even master-crafted the plasma pistol to give her the accuracy the other 'Phim enjoy. But the purity seals are the most important item in order to fine tune the guerilla warfare the jump-ladies excel at. I can't count the number of times I've broken off from close combat suddenly in order to jump halfway across the board for a sneak shot at the back of a Dreadnought, or plant a melta bomb to a tank that I lured into remaining stationary, or occupy the *other* Devastator squad about to take aim at my troops. I tend to keep them small so that they're easy to conceal until they're in range, though recently I've started fielding a bigger squad again in addition. Spend them wisely though... if they get lost before your foot squads reach the frontlines, you'll be in trouble.

I don't have much truck with the Battle Squads in Rhinos option, Seraphim are just too useful to my game plan.

Hope this helps!

"A single man with faith can triumpth over a legion of the faithless. Untold billions of the faithful can never be opposed!" The sermons of Sebastion Thor. Vol XI, Ch IV.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use the battle sisters in the rhino option, but only because I cant put my troop choices in a rhino.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

SoB used to have Rhinos for troop choices, there are rumours that Witch Hunters will readdress this, however in the mean time, I dont think Rhinos are worth getting for FA, the problem is we present so few vehicle targets that any vehicles tend to get toasted very early which is a waste of points, plus Serephim are so cheap and can be so damn effective that I would rather take as many of them as I can
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good call, especially because only half of a stisters squad can fire from a rhino.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope with the witch hunters codex they re-address the fact that the bigest squads they can have are like 10 sisters. I think thats crap. I'd like to have about a 15 sister seraphim squad........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

hmm, cant see it myself, firstly if they intend to offer them rhinos, they are unlikely to up squad sizes, secondly if they did, I doubt they would up serephim squad sizes
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Closed Thread