All S.m Players Vote On This - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

View Poll Results: which army gets the most annoying all the time ie. beats you the most, has units which counter most

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • tyranids

3 14.29%
  • orks

1 4.76%
  • necrons

5 23.81%
  • eldar

3 14.29%
  • dark eldar

2 9.52%
  • renegade or possessed imperial guard

2 9.52%
  • tau

3 14.29%
  • nurgle

1 4.76%
  • tzeentch

0 0%
  • slaneesh

1 4.76%
  • khorne

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i haven't played against all of them but for me so far it would be tyranids :unsure:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You didn't put them up there but Witchhunters. The whole "faith" thing really bugs me since its a spell but doesn't count as one so psychic hood doesn't work. Then theres the fact that they negate power weapon.." hmm everybody has a 3+I now ". Then theres the whole "hmm that squad looks deadly, on 6's my bolter rounds are ap1". Then theres "hmm whats your initiative? yeah mines 5 now too". They basically negate every advantage you can make for yourself and then they got lots of stuff to really knock the crap out of you like say an Exorsist..i mean one of those things shoot at my death company and all of a sudden I got alot of body bags to fill. Then theres the whole hit and run thing that serephim get which means you get flamerd and your enemy gets the charge bonus. Sure they can fail there faith but not likely with a vet sgt in the squad.. and I think hit and run should require a morale check..I mean comeon !!

Without a doubt the most annoying army I have ever played.
    Current Armies-
    Slaanesh (CSM)
    Daemonhunters
    Empire
    High Elves (BloodBowl)

Warseer Blood Bowl League

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i didn't know space marines fought witch hunters, unless either are possessed and/or not loyal to the emporor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x2)

you have to remember that some players play against each other with marine v marine or marine v witchhunters etc, because they're the only opponents they have in their area.

It is possible for Marines to fight each other even when one side is not renegade. As an example, in the Space Wolves Codex there is a rule saying they will always hit Dark Angels on a particular roll of the dice in close combat regardless of weapon skill, and vice-versa.

wolfkin
    Army:

Terminator Based Custom Chapter

http://www.terrascenic.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So what you only play against enemies of the imperium? must get awful boring not playing all the time.
    Current Armies-
    Slaanesh (CSM)
    Daemonhunters
    Empire
    High Elves (BloodBowl)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My most annoying foes are necrons, I mean my Blood Angels can match them in shooting easily, and out do them no problems in cc, but what I really hate are those damned resurection orbs, "Ha you get hit with a power weapon!" "Oh look I made my roll to get back up, my warscythe kills you." God I hate necrons
    Tact is for people who give a damn. I'm not one of those people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there are about 50 people in my game hall and they are all the enemies of the emporor. i have no choice. i agree though that space wolves would fight dark angels because they have before at the time of that really big battle thing where all space marines fought side by side but dark angels refused.

No Rest For the Righteous Ebon Hand's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    96 (x3)

Necrons yellow water me off the most since when I kill them they self repair and get back up. I've had to kill a Necron 4 times to get it to stay still. I like it better when the things I kill stay down.

Where I play it's pretty much all enemies of the Imperium.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, it is the conquest of it." -Anon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well at the GW I go to its mostly Imperium, exept for a few Eldar and Necron players, who are easy to handle if you know how to play them (all be it i've had some pretty frustrating games against Necrons).
    Current Armies-
    Slaanesh (CSM)
    Daemonhunters
    Empire
    High Elves (BloodBowl)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by BloodAngelCaptain@Jan 4 2005, 13:50
    My most annoying foes are necrons, I mean my Blood Angels can match them in shooting easily, and out do them no problems in cc, but what I really hate are those damned resurection orbs, "Ha you get hit with a power weapon!" "Oh look I made my roll to get back up, my warscythe kills you." God I hate necrons
    [snapback]293200[/snapback]
    I agree necrons may not be straight up difficult but they sure are annoying. They can warp out of combat when they feel like and get up all th time. Tyranids are difficult but you know what you need to do. Flame them and shoot them and hope you can break synapse control.

Around me there is also the anti-space marine eldar army. I am not going to be too mean since my eldar army is very similar to this and there are way too many space marine players.

3 wraithlords
    2 dark reaper squads with 5 guys a piece
    starcannons in the defender squads
    bright lances on vypers
    howling banshies

They basically put as much AP3 weapons they can, then assult you with the wraithlords which you cannot wound in hand to hand combat
    If you build a man a fire he will be warm for a night. If you set a man on fire he will be warm the rest of his life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast