Death Company... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are there any limits to how many blood angel units could join death company?
    I know that the chaplain gets D3+3 DCs but if i don't have the chaplain and get 6s before the battle... Don't you realize that how many units in the DC??
    Are there any restrictions or you can get 20 DCs or what??

“Three Legions of Marines stand to defend you, sire. All of us will unflinchingly place ourselves between you and the war’s desolation. We are the greatest humans ever born – we are the flame of Humanity where the rest of the galaxy is just the spark. In centuries of warfare, against the vileness of the alien, the lies of the heretic, the foulness of the mutant, I have never known fear – but your silence terrifies me.?

Primarch Sanguinius of the Blood Angels

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you have a rhino you can only have 10, but that means they are all by them selves and have to head towards the nearest enemy unit, if there is a chaplain in the squad and you choose a rhino the max DC you can have is 9. if you have jump packs the numbers are limitless...LIMITLESS...until you stop suffering to the rage of course.
    P.S. Blood angels rule, the anger lets us ignore wounds ...hehehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by dunno@Jan 5 2005, 12:55
    if you have a rhino you can only have 10, but that means they are all by them selves and have to head towards the nearest enemy unit, if there is a chaplain in the squad and you choose a rhino the max DC you can have is 9. if you have jump packs the numbers are limitless...LIMITLESS...until you stop suffering to the rage of course.
    [snapback]293848[/snapback]
    That's nearly perfect... Yeah they have to move towards the nearest enemy... But that's not very bad thing... One more question ie. my tactical squad is 10, and i rolled the dice and i get 6 and 4... Then my tactical 8... And DC +2 right??
    “Three Legions of Marines stand to defend you, sire. All of us will unflinchingly place ourselves between you and the war’s desolation. We are the greatest humans ever born – we are the flame of Humanity where the rest of the galaxy is just the spark. In centuries of warfare, against the vileness of the alien, the lies of the heretic, the foulness of the mutant, I have never known fear – but your silence terrifies me.?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chaplain = D3+3 marines DC. roll this first. Then roll Black Rage for each squad. then for each squad that succumbs, roll again to see how many marines go to the DC(i think its D3 also, but dont quote me).

Lynx
    A wise man once said: Blow me @$$wipe :lol:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

Edain you are right, lynx's post is quite clear, however, you are also at liberty to take one of the 2 moved to DC as the veteran sgt in the squad assuming there is one
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was wondering, doesnt the rhino come free with the death company. So even if you have more than 10, you still get the rhino, it will just be driving along beside your DC squad. i remember this from a bloodangels vs eldar battlereport in WD ages ago.
    The Holy Bolter

998. model bolter: Godwyn pattern with ammo counter, sinister/dexter lock mechanism and sickle magazine with 30 rounds of .75 calibre bolts with diamantine tips, depleted deuterium core & mass reactive detonators. Fires in 4 round bursts.

"A bolter is a treasured weapon; but in the hands of a Space Marine it is a divine instrument of the Emperor's wrath"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there a limit such as Chaplain gets D3+3 DCs always... and no more?
    or limit is 9?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

Have you got the BA codex, only if we repost rules here we are breaching GW copyright and it looks like this is what you are asking for.

There is no upper limit on death company, however if you take a death company Rhino, every member of death company (including the chaplain) that will not fit into the single rhino is counted as a casualty before the game starts (hence my DC and Chaplain all have jump packs)
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thx for everything guyz...

I have the BA Codex... And there wasn't rule about i can't take limitless death company... I had a headache for that I have my answer now... Thx again...
    (Btw i'll give my DA jump packs too (thx Cheredanine) )

+ Reply to Thread