Pre Heresy Marines - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been reading up a lot on the Horus Heresy recently, a combination of the index astartes from old white dwarfs and sabertoothgames upcoming ccg.

So I'm looking at the Luna Wolves and commenting how cool the logo was when it occurs to me that I should look into doing up at least one pre-heresy marine army. Luna wolves seem a good choice as the wolf symbols are available from converted space wolves.

Then I begin to recall some marine minatures from ages back, the early mark armours from the crusades and pre-heresy. The modern mk is 6, pointy is mk5 so I think I'm looking for 2-4 since 5 is the Heresy armour and by then the Luna Wolves would have been the Sons of Horus...

Now the big question,
    Are those models still out there, where do i get them and how many different minatures are there?

Hope someone can be of help...

Baz

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can find them in the Games Workshop online store, the ones I saw only had about 2 variations for each model.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have like 10 diferent pre-heresy marines. if you want them make me an offer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the offer but it'll be easier for me to go through GW.

Should have really looked harder on their online store, didn't notice the 'classic' link. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Tofudebeast!

Now a bit of a follow up,
    Mark IV Dreadnought
    very nice mini, question of course is whether the mark IV is an update or an old model....

Thoughts?

Bazleebub

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love tyhe new Mk IV Dreadnoughts they look sooooo good. I am thinking of getting the Grey Knight one to be the Dread for my Daemonhunters army. It would definitley fit in better with the more ornate, and ancient armor my Grey Knights themselves wear.

Closed Thread