Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
what is the best tac tic for a bane blade :hmm:
<a href='http://s9.http://sideshow.directtrack.com/z/10108/blackhat//warhamer_and_40k/' target='_blank'>Warhammer and 40K</a>
Those who fallow die. Those who lead also die.
Smile and watch opponent soil self.
Being serious? Obviously you stand still, more accuracy, more weapon fire. The Banebuild is a giant absorbent brick of large shooty death, no sense charging it towards your enemies meltas etc.
Come on. It's a big ol' tank. You shoot with it.
With it's special rules you can roll around and fire all your weapons and the Banblade has a multitude of weaponry. Simply fire the right weapons at the right targets and have fun, because they have to hit it quite a few times to bring it down, but keep it away from Melta's and try to shield it a bit from other Battlecannons and Vanquisher Cannons.
i have to admit that would be one hell of a tank shock if you did rush it in....
but you buy the thing for massive amounts of guns, and to scare the bejesus out of the army opposite yours.
Yeah, this is excellent! TY Angel of Rust!
Graktoof the vile, victor of 1000 battles, partial credit to 1000 more, and sore loser about the other 8000...
You advance slowly with it as has been mentioned the normal rules that apply to tanks don't for a baneblade, moving 6"and still firing all weapons is not a pleasant thing to face.
use other vehicles to support it though, war-engines are strong but not invincible, they need support even more than normal vehicles.
Just roll over to the eneemy and start blazing with those guns
Bane blade has tactics? Wut, stand, shoot and shoot some more?
Tactics for Baneblade:
- Get lots of other tanks to make a target rich environment for the enemies anti tank fire. Lets say the enemy has enough anti tank fire to kill 2 tanks a turn, if you get 2 tanks you lose them both first turn. However if you get 6 tanks you have till turn 3 to kill the enemies anti tank fire leaving you with some tanks left that the enemy has no way to deal with.
- Deploy it as late as possible to keep it away from anti tank fire.
- Kill the enemies anti tank fire. This may seem obvious, but in the heat of battle you may instead just take out something like a carnifex which will actually probably not reach you lines and will only kill 3 grunts a turn when it does.
- Consider buying a techpriest with four technical servitors (only 85 points) to sit behind the baneblade repairing things.
give it a jump pack and train it to assault stuff?
seriously, this doesnt need a tactica, you shoot, the only questions are:
1. At what - learn to prioritise targets
2. keep it going, some stuff is deadly even to bane blades, learn to identify them and either kill them with the bane blade or protect it
Everything you have been told is a lie!
i found the best way to learn threat prioritiseation is to join the army and go into the infantry like me.....
well if that dont appeal to you, play against eldar, my bro uses them and you get very used to prioritseing and wipeing out threats to your forces.
PROUD TO BE IN THE BRITISH ARMY.
~~ Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death~~