Metal Band Kill Team - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got very broed and decided to convert 6 catachans into a havy metal band based on Iron Maiden. Thetre is the singer, drummer, bassist and 3 guitarists. They'd make a novelty kill team but what do I count them as? The singer is the sergeant, being based on Bruce Dickenson [invited to join England olympic fencing team], has a rapier and a microphone. I was thinking the guitars count as flamers, the bass counts as a melta gun and the drums are meltabombs. How do I sue them in the rules, a platoon comand squad with a commisar, hardened veterans?

Signature?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, you must of been bored. 1 question,how did you make the drums?Also the mike?
    Lifes a PC game, learn to play it or loose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the models

Singer - Bruce Dickenson - Mic is a bit of marauder axe handle with a blob of greenstuff on top with a wire going into his pocket from underneath. The rapier is a bit of cut and filed sprue with a greenstuff hilt.

Drummer - Nico McBrain - Marauder Drum and drumstick

Bassist - Steve Harris - Bass guitar made of sprue, wire and a random bit of rubber. Legs converted into football shorts.

Guitarists - Adrian Smith, Janick Gerrs and Dave Murray - Not made yet, I will get around to it sometime but converting 3 guitars will be a hassle.

All have greenstuff rocker hair and wear alot of leather and denim.
    Signature?

+ Reply to Thread