The Sm Codex And Sm In General - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfortunately I haven't gotten my grubby little hands on the codex, but since it's new and improved Librarians definitately look interesting, wouldn't it give an indirect boost to WitchHunting power?

I mean, taking a bolter/stake crossbow could have some serious reprocussions from the Space marines, who happen to be the most popular race to play as...

Since I have yet to really get into playing (Still amassing models/having fun) against space marines, what is it there is to watch out for?

If the Lib's back in most of their armies, is it worth taking the powerstake or what ever it's called for the points and immolating the bastards?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, the fact that more and more people are tooling up Librarians to lead their space marine armies does empower the Inquisites Hammer of the Witches psycic power by an entire order of magnitude.

Not to mention that we have better allies to team up with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have pondering Power Stakes and Bolter/Stake Crossbows myself in the light of how many armies actually include Psykers of some description. Tyranid Warriors for example are all psykers, due to their Hive Node psychic power.

As always, if you know that you will come up against Librarians or any other psyker-heavy army, then tool up on anti-psyker weapons of all descriptions. The thought of forcing a high and mighty Hive Tyrant to roll against 7 every time it wants to channel the Will of the Hive makes me feel special all over...
    My secret, shameful desire is a three Ordo army...

(I know I'm bad...)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    189 (x8)

You do know that only Tyranid psychic powers that require a psychic test can be cancelled by others.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I do know that.

I was thinking about other psychic powers as well as the pure pleasure of watching a Tyranid player squirm as he has to take Peril of the Warp tests at LD 7 thanks to "Hammer of the Witches"
    My secret, shameful desire is a three Ordo army...

(I know I'm bad...)

+ Reply to Thread