Problem... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Problem...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tomorrow im playing against Chaos + IG (they are allies). I prepared a quick strike force, Rhinos, assult weapons, etc. I have a Dreadnought and a Land Speeder Squadron. I want to Deep Strike them to cause some problems in the enemies back so that my Rhinos will make it to the enemy frontline and leave a pile of corpses. But I discovered a problem...

BTW The game is for 1500 pts.

The two enemy forces will be seperated. The IG on one flank and Chaos on the other. In order to brake the frontline I have to get rid of one flanks. Problem should I send everything on the IG or Chaos first?

Chaos is much tougher and if I get rid of the 3+ saves the IG will be almost useless. But the IG have good fire power, and too many shots.

If I annihilate the IG I will get rid of many nasty anti-Space Marine and anti-tank weapons, but the Chaos will be ready to turn my men into swiss cheese!

So, should I attack the IG or Chaos with full power?

The Night Bringers
    "May the Darkness Preserve us!"
    Win: 1
    Loose: 1
    Draw: 1

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would attack IG first because when you deepstrike you will be able to do more damage initially on them then 3+ save chaos marines. Also if you give guard the chance to shoot at you for awhile you will have nothing left for them. What CSM is he playing?
    Current Armies-
    Slaanesh (CSM)
    Daemonhunters
    Empire
    High Elves (BloodBowl)

Warseer Blood Bowl League

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess that its Khorne. But again when I played against him last time I found no Khorne Berzerkerz or anything that came directly from Khorne, apart from the "Mark of Khorne" on his Lord.
    The Night Bringers
    "May the Darkness Preserve us!"
    Win: 1
    Loose: 1
    Draw: 1

+ Reply to Thread