how do i defeat necrons - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how do i defeat necrons

im playing a pretty well sized necron army this weekend
    i play salamanders chapter
    any suggestions will be helpful
    thx

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check out the 'Fighting Necrons' topic in the Tactics & Strategies board, there might be some tips there

http://www.librarium-online.com/portal/mod...viewtopic&t=319
    Master Belial

'But for corruption thou hast made Belial, an angel of hostility. All his dominions are in darkness, and his purpose is to bring about wickedness and guilt. All the spirits that are associated with him are but angels of destruction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i'm no master of tactics but i play necrons and i know exacly what i hate, the first and most annoying factor is the 'phase out' rule, whitle the army down to 25% i think it is and the rest is history and you automaticly win the game despite any victory conditions :twisted: ! If the necron player has a c'tan there are mutiple ways to deal with it, A. Avoid it, its slow moving and if you ignor it and concentrate your forces on the rest of the necron army the phase out rule will soon see to it! B. Annialate it! cancentrate much of your fire and man power on it, this should only be attemped if the c'tan poses a real threat (it is within 18" of the main body of your force [if it gets into close combat with any troop you might aswell kiss them goodbye]) aslo if you are going to bring it down use LOTS of fire power or dont bother. Don't waste heavy bolter fire and other anti infantry guns for cheap shots at big scary things such as destroyers, the necrons will take a large core of warriors to avoid the phase out rule use every anti infantry and infantry based weaopon youve got on the warriors or flayed ones (lethal in cc). If the necron player has a monolith they may also take a few squads of warriors in reserve, if you destroy the monolith they count as dead for victory points and can't teleport onto the battle feild, and trust me the weaopons they use can take down a land raider! Use heavy weaopons on destroyers and wraiths as they come in small squads and belive me when i say the can predict who wins the battle. Scarab swarms should be brought down by bolter/las gun fire at an early stage in the game using ur troops.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warning: main(modules/phpBB2/viewtopic.php) [function.main]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /home/librariu/public_html/portal/modules.php on line 16

Warning: main() [function.main]: Failed opening 'modules/phpBB2/viewtopic.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/librariu/public_html/portal/modules.php on line 16

well, if u read the latest WD, u can see how easy the SM won them... but their monolith is really a pain...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

go for the warriors than your in a good way of bringing the army to 25%...
    ...and win

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

warriors? they seldom uses heavy supports and elites?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't know

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how about I'll be back rule? What's required for that?? and do they have a normal/invulnerable savE?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

invulnerable sv.... and about that I'll back rule I don't know

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

only a Isv? so no normal saves?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast