Predator Construction Help - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the turret on top of the predator, is it ok to glue it down. my freind said you have to let it turn around and stuff or it only shoots in that direction. is this true?

Nice Guys Finish Last
    hilarious game

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    27 (x3)

you're friend's a crackwhore. just because the turret can't move doesn't mean you can only shoot towards the front.

Member of the Fluffmasters Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by B_riceFoo@Jan 19 2005, 06:49
    the turret on top of the predator, is it ok to glue it down. my freind said you have to let it turn around and stuff or it only shoots in that direction. is this true?
    [snapback]306665[/snapback]

no no it is not. Your friend is bieng silly, even if he might not know it.
    A rules lawyer is someone who says that money changhers are ok in church becuase jesus only threw them out of the temple.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you can stick the turret down but i dont see the point. first it makes it harder to transport and easier to break, secondly the turret should fit nice and snugly without glue and thirdly, i use my predator also as a razor back (taking away the turret and putting crusader HB in) and a rhino ( use the rhino pannels instead of the pred panel) depending on battle size.
    The Holy Bolter

998. model bolter: Godwyn pattern with ammo counter, sinister/dexter lock mechanism and sickle magazine with 30 rounds of .75 calibre bolts with diamantine tips, depleted deuterium core & mass reactive detonators. Fires in 4 round bursts.

"A bolter is a treasured weapon; but in the hands of a Space Marine it is a divine instrument of the Emperor's wrath"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok good cause when i glued it down he was freaking out on me "ur not supposed to glue it on" dum ass. thnx for the help.
    Nice Guys Finish Last
    hilarious game

Dru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by B_riceFoo@Jan 19 2005, 073
    ok good cause when i glued it down he was freaking out on me "ur not supposed to glue it on" dum ass. thnx for the help.
    [snapback]306698[/snapback]
    What an odd idea its like saying a Carifex can not kill a Grechin in CC because its claws go over its head

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dru View Post
    What an odd idea its like saying a Carifex can not kill a Grechin in CC because its claws go over its head
    Haha good example. Its a pity that i managed to kill a carifex with a scarab swarm. He was NOT very happy at all with that result.
    But yeah, its better to not glue the sponsons and turrents down because you can then move them, and paint underneath them etc etc.

+ Reply to Thread