People Who Live Nowhere - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, I live in the middle nowhere, ok, thats an overstatement, i live in the ass end of nowhere. I havent seen another warhammer player in months, if anyone lives in south GA and plays, post here, or if you have any hints to prevent my ever increasing insanity, also post. I feel so alone...... :blink:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where is GA?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry brother I no longer live in GA, Fort Benning that is...is Columbus GA south enough. Now back in NJ. WAAAGH!
    "Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH!"
    Warlord Hakbash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh, i have no idea american states and their abbreivations

like, i bet you have no idea where NSW, QLD, NT, ACT, WA, SA or TAS is do you? (and for anyone that knows what im talking about, no i did not forget VIC, i purposely left them out as they are the scum of my country)

ill leave it up to ya'll (lol) to guess :lol:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry about that Slickis.
    GA is Georgia, South eastern USA. NJ is New Jersey, south of New York, USA.
    I couldn't even guess at your abbreviations.

WAAAGH!
    "Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH!"
    Warlord Hakbash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they are Australian states

NSW QLD VIC blah blah are all aussie states hehe

i live in sydney, NSW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i live in VA....in the middle of nowhere...well itz like 30 minutes drive to the nearest hobby shop....and if i wanna get a game goin i have to drive 30 minutes......it blows...it blows
    - Remember kiddies, flashlights kill...

A friend on Howling Banshees vs Striking Scorpions
    "Most people seem to prefer Scorpions, but most people suck, so go Banshees"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that must suck for all of you because i live in houston and i live like ten minutes away from the nearest game shop and i can walk there in 15 minutes.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>&quot;ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US&quot;</span></span>
    (raise fist in defiance)

<a href='http://www.allyourbasearebelongtous.com/flash/allyourbase.swf' target='_blank'>http://www.allyourbasearebelongtous.com/fl...allyourbase.swf</a> this is so *****ing awesome&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Thnx Chaosbrynn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a 20 minute drive to the nearest game store, but there must be 12 in an hour radius...So many opponents so little time...WAAAGH&#33;
    &quot;Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH&#33;&quot;
    Warlord Hakbash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    171 (x6)

If you only lived in north GA I could help you. I grew up in Athens and played in Duluth at the War Room. If you ever ever get the chance, then go to the War Room. OMG, that place is the size of a small wal mart with nothing but wargames and a couple shelves of RPG&#39;s.
    Also, if you can get anywhere near columbus, then I&#39;m sure you can find some players.
    A lot of us Army boys war game. For instance, I drove from GA out to CA and when I got to my new duty station they searched my car at the gate. Well, the MP&#39;s found my tool box full of warhammer stuff and they all immediately started telling me where they played and how to get there.
    Whereabouts in Gawga y&#39;all frum &#39;nyhow?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast