A Real Quick Almost Stupid Question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IN the making of my army is it worth giving ur terminators a thunder hammer and storm shield. I see the can opener ability but u have to get close for that to happen. i just want an opion if its worth incorporating them into my army

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well
    in a deamonhunters army, only the brother-captain would be able to take this and would you really want that?
    i would rather just spend 15pts on giving him a master-crafted force-weapon. can you imagine the amount of heads seperated from bodies...just beautiful!!!
    also, he wont attack last (always a good thing).

hope this helps...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No terminators have the option to replace thier weapos with a thunderhammer and storm shield. I think it is an excelent addition to the army the only problem is... no models.. not only that the old thunderhammers would look too small (i already tried) you would have to do a real expensive bits order... use cotez's hammer. or maybe the one from inquisitor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont mean to be contratictive but the grey knights terminato options say equips with nemesis force weapon with storm bolter or thunder hammer and storm shield

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by accident i pressed enter and was un able to finish my last post ,but at looking at the equipment for the grwey knights it says it flat in my face. Im shure im not reading it wrong. Its on page 25 Under weapons it continues past the nemesis weapon and offers the option of the hammer and shield

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so it does...boy, do i feel sheepish!
    did not see that at all...

but, i still stand by what i said, dont bother about the thunderhammer and storm shield. just give the brother captain the master-crafted force weapon

i made my decision and i stick by it

so puh! *insert raspberry noise here*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

uh, I hate you burst your bubble, but a Brother Captain can't have a Force Weapon(If you don't believe me, check the chart on page 1 , he can only have the step down version that all terminators get, only Grand Masters and Inquis can the Force Weapon version of the Nemesis weapons.... so.. yea...

I think a Hammer would be a good addition to a squad, it doesn't cost you anymore points and it gives you very nice tank killer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you know what i mean...well, i did anyway and thats all that matters

and, slowly...very slowly...your convincing me of using the thunderhammer. but i need more...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wahoo IM a noob and i proved a veteran incorrect LOL This pretty much makes tank cracking alot easier for the dh but u have to get close thats about the only problem. And hope u dont lose ur death or glory test

Bowling Green State University, OH, U.S.A.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Death or Glory is a Morale test, so your Termie will always choose death or glory ... I think that's how I mean to word that (rather than running away). But the BBB says you get to shoot, has there been an errata saying you can take a CC attack instead of shooting or is that just assumed?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast