Scion With See Trait - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm developing a revised Iron Hands Army since the new codex and though about the following:

Instead of the two suggested traits, Wisdom and Scion, I want to do Scion and See, but don't be seen. This by theory allows me to have tac squads led by Terminator armoured vets that can infiltrate, correct?

Mainly because I think the terminator armour is fluffy for an Iron Hands themed army, but the lack of transport (rhino not allowing temie armour) has turned me off in the past. But if I can infiltrate those squads it would be cool.

Now is the cost for the armour the second number listed in the scion trait, since the first usually applies to models with 2 wounds?

Thanks for the help

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    189 (x8)

models in terminator armour do not get the infiltrate, there for a tactical sqaud led by a veteran sergeant in terminator armour can't infiltrate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    71 (x4)

Originally posted by Dreachon@Feb 8 2005, 16:47
    models in terminator armour do not get the infiltrate, there for a tactical sqaud led by a veteran sergeant in terminator armour can't infiltrate.
    [snapback]323831[/snapback]
    Actually this isnt the case. It does not say anywhere (anywhere: SM codex, rulebook) that models in terminator armour are not allowed to infiltrate. It is true that terminator models do not normally get the infiltrate ability as it is easier to teleport them onto the field but what tkenyon suggested is absolutelly legal. Glad someone reads my posts lol.

In any case yes tkenyon this is legal. However, your tactical squads will be unable to make sweeping advances because of the segeant in terminator armor. Also, bolters may not be used by models in terminator armor so you will need to give them other weapons.

And yes, the second cost listed is for models with 1 wound.
    Mentor of Space Marine Commanders far and wide.

Efficiency VS Point Cost VS Ease Of Use - Your best bets:

1) Chaplain led Assault squad - 2 plasma pistols, powerfisted sergeant

2) 8 man Devastator squad - 4 missile launchers

3) Land Speeder Tornado - HB + AC

+ Reply to Thread