I Hate Some Of U - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x1)

Hello people i was just wondering how many god damn sm armies u guys collect. The only reason i am collecting a second army is for difference and my armies are very different (Witchhunters and Ulthwe Eldar) and don't u dare say that traits make a big difference. Please say that most of u only collect one sm army for the sake of the emperor. My friend is going to collect raptors after collecting ultramarines could any of u tell me why or why he shouldn't collect a second SM army.

2. Remove Advertisements

NJ, U.S.
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

186 (x8)

nope, not gonna say your friend shouldnt start another sm army. i think its interesting to play a premade sm army (ultras, da, ba etc.) and then make up one of your own. lets you see the major difference.

(currently working on a ba army after my ec army)

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Closed Thread