The Many Faces Of Kage... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tomorrow i' m giong to burrow a miniature for representing the ever-present never-included Kage. So, i think my choice would be between this options:
    1) the Catachan officer (the one without cigar)
    2)Sly Marbo
    3)Hero from original Last Chancers
    4) a Mordian officer (the one with the chainsaw)
    5)a model from House VanSaar of necromunda

...i'm not really please with this choices, so i'd like to know how other people represent the happy, smiling, larger-then-life president of Scheffer's fan club

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like using the Sly Marbo figure, he's nice and crazy looking so I think he makes a good Kage
    Tact is for people who give a damn. I'm not one of those people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haven't gotten around to painting it yet but I use the Necromunda Bounty Hunter figure with the starched hair and bolter/bolt pistol. He's pretty crazy looking. I've converted my Sly Marbo to have an eyepatch and look like Nick Fury, otherwise that's another great idea.
    Karnov let all of us fulfil our repressed dreams of being a fat Russian man running around in the great outdoors and getting shot at by weird stone heads and crap. You didn't have a repressed fantasy about doing such marvelous things? Well, I don't believe you . . . [djpretzel]

+ Reply to Thread