Librarium Online Forums banner

What Model Do You Use For Gk Grand Master?

1K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  sOvereign 
#1 ·
All I see are inquisitors, Justicars, and brother-captains. Also, no brother-captain in terminator armor figs. Do I just use a reg GK terminator and paint it different?

#3 ·
for me i do it by weapons, my grand master is the only gk teminator with a Halbard, while the rest of them have swords, you coulod do it the other way or you could model something on a terminator to make it stand out, like a cloak or the kind of things veteren space marines have.

#5 ·
Originally posted by Sir_Prometheus@Mar 4 2005, 22:02
Thanks, answers my question.  My local gaming store manager was trying to help me out and figure out what to order, but we had no idea.
[snapback]344179[/snapback]​

I use the terminator captain model - I have given him a shield , a huge banner pole and i modelled some grey knight shoulder pads on him.

His name is Drachemordener...

#7 ·
I made my GM using the lower body from a GK terminator and the upper body from a SM librarian in terminator armour. With the help of a big saw and some green stuff it actually works out great. I've also given the guy an extra axe to wield and I've put him standing on a big rock.

Nobody fails to see that he is the man. ;)

#8 ·
i use the normal brother captain, paint the robe red to distinguish it from the other bleached boned robes, painted the halberd 'stick' piece gold (to represent force powa) and gave him a lil more polish to stand out as top rank. i'd normally use stern, but i hate painting actual faces (never come out that great). plus, i just don't like stern. :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.