My Army List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Army List

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x1)

hey everyone, i was thinking about what I'll do for my WH army now, and i came up with this for 1,000 pts.

HQ Canoness- Litanies of faith, Blessed weapon, plasma pistol, and book of st. lucius

Troops- 2 squads of 10 sisters, vet. superiors with plasma pistol+ ccw, and 2 meltas

Fast Attack- 10 dominions, 4 stormbolters, leader with a stormbolter, imagifier

Heavy Support- 10 Retributors, 4 heavybolters, leader with a combi-plasma, imagifier

Exorsist- extra armour, smoke launchers.

also, for 1,500 pts i would use a really good psychic inquisitor lord+ retinue
    and a vindicare assasin (they're so cool) to make up the extra 500 pts.

My main enemies are lotsa chaos footsloggers with anti-tank, and a defiler and predator, with unmarked guys and a squad of Berserkers

AND a marines player (surprise surprise) who is thinkin about goin mechanized, does the trust your battle brothers (counter attack, true grit) thing, and wants to use 4 missle dev. squad, and 2 preds, as well as those cc librarians w the 6 attacks base, and shooty termies

WELL is there anything you think i should change or does it look like a pretty good list? I'm going to be using faith to punch through there armour here for the most part, but itsn't thant what sisters love to do, after all?

2. Remove Advertisements

Back in action! Lord Yossanrion's Avatar
    Canberra, ACT, Australia, reading "Make-Out Paradise."
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

206 (x6)

Dude, please stick this in the army list section. If you haven't noticed it don't worry, everyone does this at one time or another. Just move it a popel should read it.
    Anzac Clan!
    Final Fantasy!

+ Reply to Thread