Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
1. Do you think the transfer to 4th edition will be pre-prepared in the Witch Hunters codex, or will they do something silly like release a WH codex for 3rd edition and then a 4th edition one shortly after?
2. Are there any other armies covered in the Witch Hunters codex?
3. If not, will the Sisters of Battle be renamed into the Witch Hunters?
4. Will there ever be variants/chapters for Sisters of Battle like there are for Space Marines/Orks/Imp Guard/etc.?
5. Will the Daemonhunter's incinerator become a SoB option? (I figured it would, after all, it's a daemon-hunting flamer that ignores invunerable armor saves.)
Well, that's lots of questions, most of which probably no one knows... but I'm gonna hope for a rumor/info-induced miracle. :w
Every whisper of the future from the Warp speaks of a hundred battles lost, a thousand lives devoured and a million enemies born. -- Inquisitor Lord Babel
Hey cool I have a following going ...other than my naughty nun's featured in the sig below of curse , follow on, follow on, it's your doom!
1) ehh..ummmm...is that english? looks like english! But can't understand a word you say, no ofense It's 2:34 and I still haven't woken up yet!
2) Yes there are as I've been told, but i can't name then although I expect to find new inqusitiors of the order Hereticus or however you spell it.
3) The will be classified under the Whitch hunters selection but they will still be their own army.
4) There already are, we have order's eg: Order of the Martyred Lady, Order of the bloody rose, at the moment their are no differences between them other than armour colour which shows how crap Gav Thrope was at making the old Sob codex...yes we used to have a codex!
5) Well since certain demonhunter options can be added onto sm and ig it would be no different with sob.
Hope that helps, i'll get back to you on that first question. Oh by the way about the topic title: flatter get's you everywhere
I'll fill in a few...
1) GW has already said that all the 3rd edition codices will be usable for 4th edition. So this isn't a concern.
4) You think Gav Thorpe sucks at making Codices, sister mel? You should play Dark Elves in Warhammer Fantasy. Half the units in our army are useless (before the revision)
5) But, I don't forsee the incinerator as an option to give an SoB unit. The only way you'll get it is by using allies. SoB are getting Storm Bolters though
NO! Not my Incins, you can never take them from me!!!
<hordes all the Incinerators>
no offence, it will probably look better with a lick of paint, but that lame arse replacement for a dreadnaught looks like a bunch of twisted metal... to me it honestly looks like a cube of metal has been thrown at a wall, down stairs, across the highway and dropped from a truck.. then stuck on top of a IG sentinel...
ill tell u waht that is...
sentinel legs + dreadnought body with stupid woman instead of sacrophagus(spelling>?) +kill kan close combat weapon + some other thingy
I think that thingy looks way kewl
It looks ok...i guess...i still dont know about sexy tho...