Sisters Of Battle Or Witch Hunters - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How many of you have kept the Witch Hunter part and whow many of you Scrapped the Witch hunters and stuck with the Sisters of Battle

I have totally scrapped the witch hunters and have all SoBs

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    208 (x5)

I have no SOBs. I used to have some seraphim coz they look cool but now i just use the inquisitorial stuff. PLanning on inducting space marines if I ever finish with my Orks.

Back in action! Lord Yossanrion's Avatar
    Canberra, ACT, Australia, reading "Make-Out Paradise."
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    206 (x6)

Both. Each have awesome stuff and the like... you know. I use SoB's as my main force, but still have inquisitorial things (like inquisitors and assasins). What do you count Arco's, Penitant Engines, and / or Preists as?

Cheers!
    Anzac Clan!
    Final Fantasy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can still have a priest in a pure sisters army as they would always be accompanied by one in order to lead their daily prayer sessions. Personally I have a priestess just to keep things all female.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It also depends on the size of the army, under 1,000 pts 99% of my armies are SOB only but on larger armies (over 1,500) I get to use Inquisition and Ministorum.

Of course this discussion depends on the player's likes and dislikes, personally I hold ennough sisters to make 3 Battle Squads, 2 Seraphim squads, 1 Retributor squad and enough models for a small Dominion squad alon with the Cannoness, 2 Exorcists, 1 Rhino and 1 Immolator.

On the Inquisition's side I use 1 Inquisitor, 2 Crusaders and 2 Chirurgeons, 2 Death-Cult Assassins, Eversor Assassin and have more retinue models which aren,t even painted, have to get to those.

On the Ministorum side I have about 3 Priests, 1 Cardinal and 3 painted arcos and another 3 still to paint.

My next project will be doing a total Ministorum army with Inq and retinue as Cardinal and Priests. Arco-flagellants, Zelots and Penitent Engines.

After that I also have in mind a complete Arbites army based on the Inquisition side of the codex....I just need the time, patience and money...
    <a href='http://forum.librarium-online.com/index.php?showtopic=16083' target='_blank'>Master of the Convent of Our Martyred Saint</a>

Get your sig from-tHe BaD GuY

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can now field 4500pts of fully painted Battle Sisters, and my army is always a Sister of Battle army, as only 5-10% of it is ever taken from anything other than Sisters choices.

Although I must admit that the Zealots are tempting. I&#39;d say it really depends on who your general is, I always run with a Canoness so for me it&#39;s always a Sisters force, but as the army can really be 3+ different lists in one then obviously the terminology changes as the composition alters.
    Sisters of Battle Record in 4th Edition
    W:14 D:2 L:5

&quot;They&#39;re Imperial Stormtroopers, and they&#39;re highly trained efficient killers&#33;&quot;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been playing for a while, and as such I am sort of stuck with an all sisters army. I love them, but I&#39;m just not prepared for 4th edition.

I had a lot more time to paint miniatures in highschool.

Now, I think I would go all sisters even today. I just need to start seriously converting my army to work with my style of play&#33; Right now, I have only 5 vehicles. One is a penitent engine and the other 4 are immolators (2 of them are from second edition).

My 60+ battle sisters are still there, but they seriously lack in proper equipment most of the time.

If I had it my way, I would have Rhinos for the entire army and 2 more penitent engines.

+ Reply to Thread