Hello My Imperial Guardsmen! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just wanted to say hello to the folks with the imperial guard, the (i think) coolest army in the 40k universe.

i'm a portent and space marine refugee, but now i'm totally preoccupied with my new cadian army.

looking forward to reading up all the LO posts and writing some!

once you go guard . . . well, you don't come back because your armor save sucks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

Hello and welcome, the demise of portent is a sad loss to the GW community, hope you get suitable answers and conversations in LO.

Cheredanine
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    118 (x6)

greetings stewpedous.

yes, the loss of Portent is a blow to the Warhammer online community, but i'm certain that you'll find LO to have a vibrant and positive atmosphere.

glad to hear that us Cadians have a new Officer to count on

Treadhead with a Chainaxe Kaiser's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    238 (x6)

Yeah, its always nice to see more people comming this way. Especially more guard players. This section has been a bit slow recently.

A new cadian army is it? I too started one six months back, but i didn't get around to get that many models untill about two months ago. Sofar i've got 4 full squads painted, together with two command squads, unpainted i've got two leman russes, a basilisk and a chimera. Finished another ten guardsmen this monday so i don't feel like picking up the brush for another few days. I haven't decided on a paintscheme for my tanks yet anyway, so i keep pushing their painting forward another week, week after week. I figure i should just paint one tank and then it would be to late to change my mind about the colors.

I'll be picking up another box of heavy weapons soon together with some extra large bases to add some real firepower into my army. I'd like to have one of every heavy weapon for all of my squads before i start moving on to the mechanised list i posted a few weeks back.

Oh crap, i've done it again, i've started rambling on and on about my own guardsmen when i'm supposed to talk about other things. Anyways, welcome.
    #lochat, irc.quakenet.org
    World Eaters, Kaiser Style < Old thread. No ressurecting!
    Late War Schwere Panzerkompanie, Kaiser Style < Don't ressurect this either.

+ Reply to Thread