Blood Angels (normal Or Death Company?) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah i have been playing blood angels my entire warhammer life and i just kinda wanted to talk to other people that did as well. i believe that blood angels kick total ass, they are just perfect for my style, strong, cool, and crazy as hell. but anyway, just post your ideas about the blood angels and talk about army lists. i also wanted to know what i should play, there is a fluff for an entire death company army, now it kicks ass, everyone a death company guy, but it does cost 25% more per model. so yeah, just wanted to know what other people had to say about it.. even though im probably going to do it anyway.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if it doesnt bother u that much... can u write the pros and the cons of BA and BAC?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BA
    pros:
    don’t cost any more than normal troops and get a +1 S and +1 I when charging
    and of course the death company

cons:
    sometimes the black rage (move D6&#39.. if you don’t want it, devastator squad

BAC
    pros:
    just what it sounds like, a whole army of death company

cons:
    25% more points per model.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As a BA Player i have always wanted to try the whole Death company army but because you have to ask your opponents permission to do so my friends would never let me so i say go for it. I presume the extra bonuses apply even in a DC army.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just a question from an outsider (DA player, although you might've guessed that, anyway..) i only ever see a BAC Chaplain, a rhino or two and a bunch of guys tooled up for CC.

if you were to have a whole army of BAC, are you still able to choose like... predators, vindicators, dev squads, scouts, bikers... ok well basically everything but the chap/rhino/cc guys ?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you have a BAC army you can not have any vehicles exept Dreadnoughts, Rhinos and Razorbacks. so thats a downside too... but would you really need any more? but a good thing is all Dreadnoughts follow the rules given for Moriar . woot uber death.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But you can keep moriar the chosen (a dreadnought) as he is already a death company warrior.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Mephiston@Oct 12 2003, 15:57
    But you can keep moriar the chosen (a dreadnought) as he is already a death company warrior.
    well yeah, its just that all dreadnought have the same stats as moriar, but can also have difrent weapons.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that the only bad thing about a DC army is that it is kind of "unofficial" and again, you have to ask permission to field it! Otherwise, I would go for it if I could! But you will have to field lots of Dreadnoughts to give it the heavy support it needs (I am paranoid about heavy support&#33

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

death company isnt unofficial and everyone can use it without asking.

deathwatch kill team....that is someting that i call unofficial but then again..it is official.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast