I'm In Trouble... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    heretical thoughts? ShadowZora13's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    231 (x4)

I am/was about to start my Iron Hands army THIS week, as I have birthday money to spend. So I go on gw online store to calculate the price tag on what I wanted to get (cause I was gonna get direct order techmarine, and IH box set, which aren't available anywhere else, to my knowledge), and to my disbelief, the Iron Hands box is gone. It was there the last time I looked, during this week, but not now. So I email them, hoping its a mistake, and they tell me they discontinued it, and the only way to get the IH body parts is direct ordering them, which costs $20 for everything that was in the box...

So, should I give in to their crap prices, try to get the boxes some where else, or just give up on iron hands? If anyone knows any websites that sell IH boxes, hopefully in the US, but not necessarily, or has any other way to hook me up with what I need, I would be eternally grateful.

And, if worse comes to worse, and I have to give up on IH, can some one suggest another chapter/trait set/army That would appeal to a player that’s mainly shooty, but likes to be able to dish some out in cc when necessary?

Any and all help with this dilemma of mine would be VERY appreciated. Thanks.
    :hmm:

"...lest we perish without ever recognizing our peril"
    -Inquisitor Hoth

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for your question, i say deal with it. You will still have to take their crap prices, and i say get it now before they increase there crap prices.
    Back from a long adventure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As usaul, ebay proves usefull

Only searched on the US site, but straight away found a few blister packs, as well as what you was looking forhere

You coulde prob find more, using every different search words

ill try find some more

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't give up on them. You can still use regular tactical squads. Thats wat i do.
    This august hellfire air show more info hellfiregamingclub.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://store.us.games-workshop.com/storefr...nd+hand&System=

they still produce and sell the parts that make iron hand squads special, shouldpads torsos etc

heretical thoughts? ShadowZora13's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    231 (x4)

Originally posted by Winters+Mar 20 2005, 19:44--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Winters &#064; Mar 20 2005, 19:44)</div><div class='quotemain'>Umm, I found them.
    http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/st...1297&orignav=10
    [snapback]357155[/snapback]
    [/b]

Thank you. Thats just what I needed. And the prices are better than they were for the US&#33;

<!--QuoteBegin-FragBox
    @Mar 21 2005, 20:49
    http://store.us.games-workshop.com/storefr...nd+hand&System=

they still produce and sell the parts that make iron hand squads special, shouldpads torsos etc
    [snapback]358175[/snapback]
    [/quote]
    I know that, I said so in my post... Anyways, see above, they still being sold in the UK.

"...lest we perish without ever recognizing our peril"
    -Inquisitor Hoth

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x6)

When all else fails Ebay it (Y) tons of us do it, i find sometimes its easier for a very difficult to assemble model, or models you love painting, but hate assembling.
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

+ Reply to Thread