Games Day Atlanta, Big Ig Investment - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    86 (x4)

Last Saturday was Games Day Atlanta. I had never been to a Games Day before, but let me tell you.....I'm glad I won my ticket in a tournament my gaming club had, because if I payed the regular ticket price, I would've felt like I got ripped off for this. I could easily go into a three or four paragraph rant about how things were all messed up, but I digress.

Anyway, that's all beside the point. The point of this post is, I bought an uber rock-on IG model. I decided to splurge a bit and pick up an Imperial Valkyrie (The FW guy tried to sell me door gunner models too, but for 15.50(!?what!!?) a model, I think I'd rather convert some Cadian plastics). Lemme tell you, if you've never worked with Forge World Resin before, it is the pits (honestly, I don't understand why this model can't be done in plastic or metal). Anyway, I worked on assembly all weekend and got the plane nearing completion, except for some of the little optional bits and weapons options. I'm kinda leary to glue these bits and options on yet because I don't have the rules for the vehicle. I downloaded the flyer rules from the GW website, but I just can't see myself paying 70$ for an Imperial Armor book when I only need to see one page out of it.

Is there any way that I can get the rules for this model so I can decide what weapons and options to put on it (Army Builder has the Valkyrie available as a transport for Stormtroopers, but none of the options and vehicle upgrades have any descriptions) but more importantly, how to use this in a game, without having to shell out the 70$ for the Imperial Armor book in which I would only use one or two pages out of it.

Thanks.

Prime

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this might get me in trouble, but I can send you the rules for the Valkery if you want just give me your email, also I have worked with resin before, ( a Imperial guard Super heavy) to make it short a stormblade. and its a pain I tell you all the resin I filed off could of built a leman russ
    The Predator Lingers forth. Suddenly the sound of several wipping sounds can be heard far off into the distance, a second later the once mighty Predator ignited with flames. "Sir what was that" The srgt replied "Its those damn Broadsides"

Hear the wip, fear the Broadside.
    Tau 2-2
    Guard 26-45

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    86 (x4)

I sent you a PM steel legion.

Prime

+ Reply to Thread