My Army Plan - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Army Plan

heretical thoughts? ShadowZora13's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    231 (x4)

So, before I start collecting my Iron Hands army, I got a few questions on how I've built some practice lists.

First, is it at all reasonable to not have any apc's? I CAN have then, but I don't really want them, especially after I found out heavy weapons can't be fired out of the firepoints if it moves...

Second, and on this one keep in mind the first, would a assault squad with out jet packs be a good investment? How well would it preform with out any high mobility? I might bet a LR© later for it, but not till I have alot of other stuff. I want this squad for three reasons. Because it's easyer to model, with my IH metal bitz, its cheaper money and points wise, and so my HQ's can hook up with them if I want to.

Since I can only have one vehicle Fast attack choice, I chose tornados. When I get into bigger points, is it smart to have a full squad of them? I've heard that keeping them seperate is best, but I just can't do that.

Lastly, I have made a 2500ish point list, which is where I plan to stop with this army(unlike my necrons...hehe, 3500 points soon ). In that list I came to a total of 50 regular troops, 8 devs, and 5 termies. I know that troop are the backbone of an army, so, do you think thats enough? I think its around 55% of the total list, But I just want some one elses oppinion on if thats enough.

So basically, my biggest concerns are one and two, as my lists really sem to be lacking mobility... Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks.

"...lest we perish without ever recognizing our peril"
    -Inquisitor Hoth

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

heretical thoughts? ShadowZora13's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    231 (x4)

Also, how many bolter arm spures does a tactical box come with?

And, what does the contense of the terminator box set look like, for all you lucky people who got one at gd...
    Last edited by ShadowZora13; March 26th, 2005 at 00:04.

"...lest we perish without ever recognizing our peril"
    -Inquisitor Hoth

+ Reply to Thread