Heres A Random Thought - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone ever notice or mention how chaos, almost the same thing as regular space marines get more upgrades and such? i mean they have the same kind of layout: termies, chaso space marines, predator, bikes, and anything else. Why do they get Demonic powers? how come they have mutations that increase their vehicle armor, and regular space marines dont? how come they dont have something like Emporers Blessing which adds +1 to armor or something? or Devine bullets, you get to reroll missed shots. Why is it like this???!?!??

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

have you seen the gray knights army? yeah they get that kind of stuff. so space marines DO actually get it because you can incorporate gray knights and stuff into you army.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the reason why chaos get aload of them upgrades is becuase they obviously allied with the chaos gods

they dont get they shall know no fear and they dont have some things like the marines
    Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that and its magic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like Grey Khights are way too expensive. is there a way to have their upgrades into my army?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well chaos are supposed to be mutated since they are in the warp and all, so that would be the 'benefits' of being chaos. otherwise, there would be no point in taking chaos over reg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aside from the "know no fear" I don't think the emperor gives ya much. Probably why so many marines have quit and gone over to the dark side.

SM armies can field a few things Chaos can't, at least last time I played (~4 years ago), chaos couldn't field devastator squads, assasins, snipers, or scouts at all I think, no land speeders, uh. I dunno, I may be wrong there, but I think the imperium's finest do get a few perks of their own.

Chaos do get alot more than regular SMs though in terms of choices, but then the SMs have their chapters with special rules out the wazoo.

I just hope GW gets around to making a campaign where the nids wipe all of you human vermin out. They'll overlook the tau of course... maybe the nid hive mind only seeks psychic energy so the Tau can be spared?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, 'nids wiping the imperium out, what a laugh

foolish xenos! Beautiful thing is that a Hive fleet is actually on its way right towards the Tau empire- the idea of these two loathesome aliens wiping each other out is just so beautiful (though the nids fleet would be nigh on impossible to defeat totally imo)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ah remember tho papabear that they have havoks(devastator) defiler(unique to chaos) daemons(nuff said), greater daemon, obliterater, etc..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahahaha! You pathetic alien races. Your squabbling is like to two children scuffling in the sandbox! Do you not know of us, the mighty Necrontyr? Us, who were weaned on the blood of gods? We lie in wait for your foolish upstarts, so unaware of the great darkness that threatens to expand and devour your precious galaxy! You are but toys to our mighty masters, and when the time is right, they will feed!
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak! Tak! Tak ah wan, Tak a lah!
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast