Predator - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Predator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Predator

basically i need a fluffy reason for my battle sisters to have a predator, ive gone and converted one to see how cool it is and it is good but now i want a reason to feild it, any ideas people???

"Et Imperator Invocato Diabolus Daemonica Exorcism"

Add Me on MSN.... SycotickPyro@hotmail.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) Their allies (SM) abandoned during a battle it and the sisters fixed it up.

2) They flogged it from the SM.

3) They took it from the orks who were using it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Super Unknown
    1) Their allies (SM) abandoned during a battle it and the sisters fixed it up.
    Well, remember that might be quite hard given the allies restrictions on SoB and SM. You could always say that it was appropriated from the Grey Knights who were previously allied with Marines (and never returned it).

You could also say that it was taken from a traitor legion - might also give a good reason to plaster it with holy icons and the like to "purify" it (although I would think that they would melt it down into slag first...)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shaggai
    Well, remember that might be quite hard given the allies restrictions on SoB and SM. You could always say that it was appropriated from the Grey Knights who were previously allied with Marines (and never returned it).

As I recall, Grey Kights are the ones with restrictions while using SM allies, not the Sisters. Not that I use SM anyway, but am I wrong on this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    55 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by Tomjoad
    As I recall, Grey Kights are the ones with restrictions while using SM allies, not the Sisters. Not that I use SM anyway, but am I wrong on this?
    SM do have restrictions (like, no allied SM at all) if Adepta Sororitas are present in the army.
    And over there we have the labyrinth guards.
    One always lies, one always tells the truth, and one stabs people who ask tricky questions.
    http://xkcd.com/246

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Using the Witch Hunters FOC you just can't have a Vindicator on the field if you use SOBs. You can either go Inquisitorial force w/ No Sisters, or if you're playing against people that don't give a damn, then tell them it was a gift from a friendly chapter or just BS you're way through it. Depending on your metagam, it might not be to hard as some people haven't even read this codex yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or of course you coul djust use a space marine army and induct lots of sisters... although you'll be restricted by 0-1 or each hq elites and fast attack and 0-2 troops or just have two force organisation charts one for marines and one for sisters and fulfill your points limite with that so you'll need a minimum of 1hq and 2 troops for each force...

Of course for fluff reasons Scouts with shotguns could be arbites "inquisitorial storm troopers" (see the notes below the storm troopers in which hunters codex)... i'll shut up now cus i can feel myself waffling.
    Win Loss Ratios:
    GK: 2:1 Daemons: 5:2 SoB: 5:1 CSM: 1:1 IG: 5:2 BA: 3:1 Deathwing: 6:1 Ravenwing: 1:3 DA 3rd Company: 3:1 SM: 3:1 Necrons: 5:1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya wondering too.. is there ppl among us that are using land raiders... ??? or its just too much / or too many points to be worth it..???

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    298 (x8)

a land raider? Well, it would provide godhammer fire, but that's not going to justify the points cost. Maybe if you had a fragile assault unit that needed a delivery system...but repentia can't mount up...nope, can't see a reason to spend the points. They'd rock as assaulty GKT battlewagons, I think...too bad you can't mix deathwing and GKT rules...I can imagine a GKT squad with a heavy flamer jumping out of a crusader...yum!
    IG since 1999 __ DA since 2002 __ Tau since 2005 __ SoB since 2007
    Brets 1997-1999 __ TK since 2009 __ Empire since 2010

+ Reply to Thread