What Exactly Is Getting Phased Out? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I heard somewhere that some pieces are being phased out of the Sisters collection. If so, who? Someone please tell me so I know what NOT to buy.
    EDIT: Can standard Sisters or Dominions still carry Heavy Bolters? It doesn't say they can in the official Rules...

Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak! Tak! Tak ah wan, Tak a lah!
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think any current SoB model is going to be useless- they will all be useful. As for heavy bolters, I think only Retributor squads can take them, but I don't have the rules within reach (all the way across the room ), but I think that's how it is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Just the Redemptionists are being phased out so far. Recent rumours about them that I've heard going around on the sob mailing list is that the redemptionists will be in whitch hunters but seperate from the sob, like their own army, but there is much speculation over the actual truth of this. GW has not released much and there's a lot of problems going on at the moment on the sob mailing list with identifying fact and fiction. I'm just trying to pass on what seems the most relative and factual-based, but who knows the redemptionists may after all stay with us. As far as I can pick out of the rumors its just the redemptionists that will be parting us. But I’ll keep you updated if I see anything else that is fact-based!
    As for the sisters in general there is a rumour that they are going to change the stats and the points, but I can’t be certain wether this is true or not. Sorry not much help there.

Can standard Sisters or Dominions still carry Heavy Bolters? Only a Canoness, celestian superior or VETRAN sister superior may choose other items from the wargear list. So otherwise if it does not say so in CA then nope you can’t. Up to 4 dominions can be armed with a flamer or a meltagun (I highly recommend meltagun’s). But with Battle sisters you just have 2 sisters with that option. So nope sorry.

Hope that sorts some stuff out for you!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

Sis, you do realize that Heavy bolters are a squad member upgrade and don't feature in any armoury list do you ?
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

yes, but the only squads that allows that option are Celestian&#39;s, Celestian Bodyguards, Redemptionists and a retributor squad. Not in a standard Battle sister squad or dominion squad, which I think that deciever was asking about.

Closed Thread