VDR Idea: Needs tweaking. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VDR Idea: Needs tweaking.

http://yarchive.net/gun/vulcan.html

So anyway, I want to make the AC-47. The armament is obvious enough: 3 Assault Cannons(!). From there, what do I do? What would be ideal armor, extra gear, etc? And modeling this thing will be fun; does any company make a good C-47?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MagicJuggler
    http://yarchive.net/gun/vulcan.html

So anyway, I want to make the AC-47. The armament is obvious enough: 3 Assault Cannons(!). From there, what do I do? What would be ideal armor, extra gear, etc? And modeling this thing will be fun; does any company make a good C-47?
    You mean a thing that is so high over the battlefield that it does not appear on it, cannot be fired upon and has THREE assault cannons? Good like finding an opponent

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nurglitch
    You mean a thing that is so high over the battlefield that it does not appear on it, cannot be fired upon and has THREE assault cannons? Good like finding an opponent
    Seriously though, I am making a model for this, as soon as I can find a good-scaled C-47. This will probably cost me a lot of points, but it will provide me enough firepower to wipe out a small squad a turn. What can't we learn from you Vietnam?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I highly doubt anyone will let you use that. Just the thought of it gives me shivers. You should give the stats to some of your opponents first before you make a model, that way you don't take a whole day making it, only to be let down because you are not able to use it.
    Go get 'em angst man!
    -Palpatine to Anakin in 1337 Star Wars Episode III trailer

+ Reply to Thread