Compulsory rules? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Compulsory rules?

Okay ill get straight to the point

My army is decended from the BA's yet i dont want the black rage, can i get rid of it and just have my own chapter traits?

It also sais in the codex at the start that the suffer from the "red thirst", what is that?

so anyway thanks in advance for your answers

"In a large war, the tanks only battle the tanks, its up to the footsloggers to win the war" -me

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    415 (x8)

Fluffologically, the Blood Angels don't make any more succussor chapters after they discovered the Black Rage, and if they did, it would be compulsory to have it since they haven't found a cure for it yet. Rules-wise, no, you can't have the DC rule. Only the Blood Angels themselves and the GW approved successors use the Black Rage rules. You'll just use the chapter traits table.

The Red Thirst and the Black Rage are the same thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Righ then so, in order to be a blood angel sucessor chaper i would need to to alot of rearranging of my fluff.

Ah well thanks for your help anyway, looks like im back to impereal fists offspring
    "In a large war, the tanks only battle the tanks, its up to the footsloggers to win the war" -me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, no one knows exactly how many chapters were raised during the 3rd (not entirely sure...) Founding... I think that is an intentional plot hole with which to allow people to create their own chapters, even one from gene seeds with known mutations...^_^

+ Reply to Thread