Nemesis Force Weapon - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    75 (x3)

Nemesis Force Weapon

I keep thinking about including psycannons in my Grey Knight squads, but it looks to me that I lose my NFW, and have to pay a million points for the psycannon anyways. Just looking at the armory it looks like the NFW cost negetive five points when it is armed on a grey knight (cost of a psycannon minus the cost of a storm bolter is less than than the price you pay when replacing a NFW and Storm bolter on a Grey Knight). Do I really have to lose my strength bonus to get a psycannon? Doesn't that make it not worth it...I mean it is 20 points more than a marines heavy bolter for one more point of strength, and a bonus against daemons and assassins.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x8)

Don't forget the ability to move and shoot, or stand still and shoot farther. That's definitely useful.

Personally, I love 'em. A Purgation squad with 3-4 or a PAGK squad with 2 can really lay down a lot of firepower. I wouldn't suggest using them on any units you plan on getting into heavy combat though - hence my personal rule against putting psycannons on FAGK units, where the +2S and true grit are much more useful.

Remembers, when you put psycannons on Terminators, you don't lose the NFW, AND you can ALWAYS shoot at 36". And a GM has BS5 - I like one psycannon on a GM, and another in the GM's bodyguard. Great firepower!

+ Reply to Thread