Imperial Storm Trooper, as in star wars storm troopers - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    75 (x3)

Imperial Storm Trooper, as in star wars storm troopers

How do you guys think it would look the Kaskin squad would look if they were basically painted white with black gloves, guns, joints and eyes? Is there a group of models that would look better that can be used as storm troopers without too much converting? And Next to the shining silver of the Grey Knights will white storm troopers look cool?

PS I hate metal models...why do I want to play daemon hunters???

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x8)

I *do* think that all white & black IST would look good, but if you're literally trying to make them look like Stormtroopers... I don't see any resemblance, matching colors or otherwise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

skull white armored plated ISTs.... sounds like it'd look pretty nice... your stormtroopers will probably wind up looking more like the scout troopers on return of the jedi (the ones on the bikes), but it should still work out more or less
    "One thing that intrigues people to fantasy is how different it is from reality. Make sure you remember that difference, and you'll have a wonderful time."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I painted my Kasrkin kind of like that. I painted the cloth areas black and the armor bleached bone (brown first, of course) with a drybrushing/highlight of skull white. They do look a little like the scout troopers from Jedi, although this was not my intention. Anyway, I think it looks cool.
    There's an angel on my shoulder, in my hand a sword of gold.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've seen that done, a guy at my local workshop did an army with 6 10 man squads in an army, it looks very cool, all that was missing was 'march of the empire' on the cd player.
    Last time i checked for ep 3 release he was seeing if using necron power cores he could make a twilek lightsaber inquisitor......

The Uncivil Servent Mikhail The Heretic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    67 (x2)

I have a friend who painted his Karskin for his deamonhunters to look like the strom troopers and it worked out quite well, although not as good as one of my other friends who built a 40k sized Boba Fett to lead them damn he was cool and he is probably one of the best conversions that i have ever seen.

Horus betrayed the Emperor because the Emperor crushed his favorite puppy with his Land Raider

Quote Originally Posted by Grephaun
    It's all about real ultimate power redoing the forum skin in pink and plaid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kinda funny cause i was actually thinking of painting my IST's liek this too

but my grey knights are going to be a different color other than grey(still debating)

so i dun't know yet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    415 (x8)

That is so badass.

I want to do it now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well since i wont be trying it due to lack of funds...

in suprised noone else has though to make Jedi in Clone Trooper Armour (Clone Wars Series one the Arc Trooper episode where Obi is on the Bike Jousting)

Think... dark angels Guys in Robes... Add a Storm Bolter To the Arm and a "light saber" with either Necron Bits or Lego antenna. Paint in brown robes with the White/Black Armour underneith.

my only request is that if any of you guys undertake this, post the picks i realyl want to see how it would look, but just cant afford to do it right now...
    When all else fails, burn every one... or missile them back the Golden throne

Evil Beware, we have waffles!

Formerly BrotherAzriel Horus Lupercal's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    138 (x6)

I think regular cadians with a bit of green stuff helmet sculpting would make better storm troopers than kaserkin, the Star wars troopers dont have much hi tec gear on but the kaserkin are tooled out.
    PROUD TO BE IN THE BRITISH ARMY.
    ~~ Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death~~

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast