New To Daemon Hunters - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i wanna start daemon hunter army, but i do not yet have the codex
    i wanna know what to get and howmuch it will all cost.
    i am building a 1500pt army and i already have 2 squads of 9 thousands sons (i wanna use spacemarine allies)for my space marines. and a group of 5 termies (for my greyknight termies)
    i definetely want an inquisitor and retinue plus some storm troopers. i heard grey knights are good and they are cool models, so i plan to have a small squad of theses guys
    i just want to know how much it will all cost!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, you can't use Thousand sons, only the generic Space Marines. Anyway, They're Chaos!
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dude what i&#39;m saying is that i&#39;m gonna use the thousand sons models as my generic marines

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh. (tee hee&#33 GKs are cool, I&#39;ve got an all GK army, but whatever you do, it&#39;s going to be expensive. Almost all Daemonhunters are metal.
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to say this, but you cant have Space Marines allies in a Daemonhunter Army if you use Grey Knights in your DH army. (see pg 21 of DH codex). Though you might be allowed to use Grey Knights as allies in a Space Marine army.

Good luck&#33;

Closed Thread