tell me please if you think this is a good DH army list for 500 pts? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tell me please if you think this is a good DH army list for 750 pts?

:eek: I am gonna write out my army list and can u lot tell me if this is a good army list please.

HQ
    grey knight terminator Heroe. Grey Knights Heroe In The DH codex Not A Noobie Bro Captain
    1 wound lol :eek: Pah!

Troop's
    Inquisitorial Stormtroopers (e.g kasrkin models) (x10)
    Grey Knights Rhino for the troopers. X1

fast attack.

Grey Knight Power Armour Teleport Strike SQD (x5)

Heavy Support

Grey Knights Dreadnought (Dreadnought Means 1 Dreadnoughts Mean 2)( the name Kren The Deathless inspired me from T S O A L R )

He Has also never been defeated in 17 battles as he deep strikes and wreaks havoc in TAU rank's

:lol:

Last edited by Guthix; May 26th, 2005 at 21:38.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you please tell us how many of each and who the hero is, although i asume Brother Captain.
    Out side of a dog, book is mans best friend, inside of a dog, it's rather hard to read. - Groucho Marx

They'll kill him with self confidence, after poisoning him with words. - Desolation row - Bob dylan

Oh, Fishy Fish. - Monty Python And The Meaning of Life

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This Is How My Stategy goes ( Im Fightin Tau In About 2 days So i Think Its Quite Smart )

First of all i deploy my Inquisitorial Stormtroopers around the Tau's Mission Objective
    ( my mate has a spare ethereal so i will get some string and tie him up behind my men as a prisoner of war )

The Tau Have My mission objective as a captured Inquisitor Carrying Valuable information about the Ordo Malleus and the grey knights have to retrieve this prisoner to make sure he doesnt spill the beans to the Tau, and if he does My dreadnought will sevierly crush out his brains with his foot. He has a F-W squad and a sqd of pathfinders guarding it.

He Also has a hammerhead tank deployed quite far away from the army so better watch out for it.

the good thing is The Battlefield is a gigantic destroyed factory and all my men are in cover from Enemy tank fire.

im gonna keep my G-K's off the board ready to Deep Strike with my El Capatan and Deathless Dreadnought.

My grey knights are going to secure the prisoners area by teleporting in and wreaking havoc among Tau lines. then my dreadnought and El Vindicare will blow the hell out of his tank and 3 broadsides. another Tau F-W sqd will be deployed to go around the back to try to retrieve the mission objective ( this is where El Stormie's come into play )

but guess who will fly in to get my objective ( i know this will happen ) seriously

Good Old Damned Bloodthirster :eek: Flies Down And will smash my little stormies to pieces.
    then my heroe teleports his asse in there and will stab the frigger with his good ol force sword.

May the dice be with me :mad: lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

er... Bloodthirster? Tell us the list!
    Out side of a dog, book is mans best friend, inside of a dog, it's rather hard to read. - Groucho Marx

They'll kill him with self confidence, after poisoning him with words. - Desolation row - Bob dylan

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn The DH Codex For Lettin any army facing DH's To Include a Greater Daemon.

1 ethereal

3 x fire-warrior sqd
    12 in each

3 broadsides

1 hammerhead

and the goddamn Bloodthirster eeek! :eek:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    -47 (x0)

what does this means your opponents get a blood thirser or they do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They don't get to take a greater Daemon, only a adversairy. Your Heor is at serious risk from the hammerhead, rail gun, first turn, as he has to be dropped seperately

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    -47 (x0)

wait sorry im confused i dont know jack**** about DH if it was tau vs DH the tau would get the blood thirster right and if we do is it under our control and is it free?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

who says hes gonna

Its A Big Factory

My Base Is In Good Cover

he's goin nowhere near the hammerhead

I think im gonna kick his asse!
    Last edited by Guthix; May 26th, 2005 at 21:58.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MADDNESS
    wait sorry im confused i dont know jack**** about DH if it was tau vs DH the tau would get the blood thirster right and if we do is it under our control and is it free?

Yup Ya Do so go get a bloodthirster =]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast