Russ flamers - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Russ flamers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    208 (x5)

Russ flamers

Hi guys, I'm getting a Leman Russ for my Orks, and I've looked at the sprue on the GW site and it looks like there are no sponson heavy flamers on it. I can see the bolters but not the flamers. Is this true? You can get the flamers as a legal upgrade in the codex but you can't get them on the model?

If so then that truly bites.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Treadhead with a Chainaxe Kaiser's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    238 (x6)

Aye, it bites. Shouldn't be to hard to convert though... once you get an idea to worth with.

On a similar note: I always bought a Leman Russ Demolisher instead of a Regular Leman Russ, the Demolisher contains parts for both, so buy bying it and assembling a a Regular Russ i still have the multimelta and plasma cannon sponsoons which I can make use of later when I start working on my Armoured Company. Its not like the Demo is that much more expensive.
    #lochat, irc.quakenet.org
    World Eaters, Kaiser Style < Old thread. No ressurecting!
    Late War Schwere Panzerkompanie, Kaiser Style < Don't ressurect this either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

u got a heavy flamer on the sprue for the leman russ, chop the heavy bolter off the sponson and stick the heavy flamer on. u may need to use green stuff to cover the gaps though
    &quot;The space marines are the super human warriors of mankind. But the Imperial guard are the strongest in courage and faith for what is a man with out faith?&quot;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I beleive I got flamer sponsons in my leman russ blister pack

+ Reply to Thread