tank army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: tank army

here you thwat
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

-5 (x0)

tank army

ok, i dont know much about you space "poo head" marines, and a buddy of mine has decided he wants to start warahmmer and is going to collect, you guessed it, "poo heads", ok call me immature i deserve it, anyway
    he likes the space marine tanks, and landspeeders, so hes had this idea, hes gunna build an army based around them, he says its gunna hit the enemy hard and fast, he will have troops but small squads of 6 in razorbacks or soemthign like that, now does anyone know if this "strategy" is any good?
    from your guys experience, cause i wanna be able to tell him next time i see him if its any good or not..

2. Remove Advertisements

well if he takes a vanilla army, no traits, then he will have max 3 tanks, max 3 landspeeders. if that is the bulk of his army he will be screwed over, especially if it is a small points battle. if he really wants to do an AC type of thing just stick with IG to do it properly. otherwise, he will be mauled badly. give us more info on what he plans to do, in fact get him to become a member here if he isnt and have him tell us all about his plans! otherwise, we cannot help him much beyond what i have said and what other posters may say.

+ Reply to Thread