Allied Cannoness Question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    63 (x2)

Allied Cannoness Question

Can a Cannoness allied to a DH army use faith? I understand that she retains some faith points by herself but I was wondering if I can give her the +2 I, invulnerable save, etc.?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    88 (x3)

If the cannoness has enough faith points to use a faith power, then I see no reason why she can't

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ass per the codex, "any" faithful unit can use faith points as long as some are still in the pool.
    breath, sight, squeeze.

now double tap just for grins

and Another One bite's the dust.

A bolter round for all that oppose the Emperor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

63 (x2)

Alright, thanks so much, I don't want my allied Cannoness to be a waste. Also, I've given her a jump-pack and a blessed weapon. What do you guys use to represent this? I know the regular Cannoness model doesn't show these upgrades.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've just succesfully clipped the right cherub off the Celestine cloak and popped him on my Canonness's sword. Looks great. I'd pop a Seraphim jump-pack on her if I wanted to add a jump-pack. I'll post a picture later of the sword.
    Order of The Ivory Dagger. Basic Fluff or for the adventurous Detailed Fluff (as fiction).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

63 (x2)

Thanks, that's the most logical way I found it basing it off the Celestine model.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    42 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by Emp.
    Alright, thanks so much, I don't want my allied Cannoness to be a waste. Also, I've given her a jump-pack and a blessed weapon. What do you guys use to represent this? I know the regular Cannoness model doesn't show these upgrades.
    If you mean you have only 1 Canoness without any further Sisters in a GK-army, then I have to say it's kinda cheesy - not ruleslike but flufflike. Of course this is strongly a question of individual perspective; I am just a player that is more interested in keeping an army as fluffy as possible (including some nice background written for it) than achieving the most possible efficiency.

As for representing the blessed weapon ... this depends on your skills as a painter or a converter. You may either try to make the weapon stand out by adding rich ornamentations and runes to it (I did that for the weapons of my Celestians, and to the Celestians themselves), or you could try using weapon bitz from other characters or even other model lines (Warhammer Fantasy or maybe even from the evil, evil competitors).
    Or, of course, you might do both.
    "Do you want your heretic rare, medium or well done, Lord Inquisitor?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emp.
    i'm using a sister repentia model with angel wings and a extra large eviscerator(even though they are already huge!) to represent my canoness witha jump pack and blessed weapon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

63 (x2)

I was thinking of using the Celestine model with a Seraphim sword and a Seraphim back pack, might use a different sword but not totally sure yet. I have to look around at the online stores and search for models and bitz, thanks again for the help, it's really appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread