Sneaky ForgeWorld - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sneaky ForgeWorld

After claiming they had no plans to put out any more Tallarns in an email to me three days ago, today ForgeWorld are putting out Tallarn Sniper Teams for pre-order... they're the best looking Tallarns yet in my opinion!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

Yeah I had the same discusion with them in March, however thy also stated that things were still comming out and in the Taros Campaign book at the time and the situation may change

Treadhead with a Chainaxe Kaiser's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    238 (x6)

From Forgeworld newsletter #123:

Huge new Imperial Armour book off to print!
    For pretty much the last twelve months Warwick and Tony have been working on the latest in our range of large Imperial Armour books. ‘Imperial Armour Volume 3: The Taros Campaign’ is not an encyclopaedia of rules and history about Tau armoured vehicles, oh no! To try to give you an idea of what you can expect from this huge 320 page book here is a brief synopsis:

‘When the Imperium discovers that the Planetary Governor of Taros has been illicitly trading with the alien Tau Empire, selling valuable mineral resources, the Imperium are forced to remove the traitor. The Tau respond in force and the desert mining world of Taros plunges into war. First the Space Marines, then Imperial Guard regiments from Tallarn, Elysia and Cadia move onto Taros. This book details the history of that war, the units involved, the strategies employed, the battles won and lost. Inside you'll find, in exacting detail, information on Tau vehicles, aircraft, their allies and the Tau Fleet. Also covered are new fighting machines of the Imperium.

There is background, interior details, technical specifications, illustrations, colour schemes and rules for using all these vehicles and aircraft in games of Warhammer 40,000. Imperial Armour Volume 3 is heavily illustrated with 120 colour and black and white pictures, 110 full colour vehicle profiles, over 80 technical drawings, plus organisation charts, tactics and scenarios to add new depth to the Warhammer 40,000 universe. There are also army lists for the Elysian Drop Troops, the Tau forces in Epic and additions to the Tallarn Imperial Guard regiments and Tau forces in Warhammer 40,000. Appendices contain all the rules you will need to use Super-heavy vehicles and aircraft in your games, as well as detailing matters as Tau colour schemes, markings and aircraft variants.’

We believe that this book will be a great read for anyone with an interest in Warhammer 40,000. It isn’t just 40K; there are also rules for Epic 40,000 and BFG in there too. On the link below we have a picture of the front cover of ‘Imperial Armour Volume 3’ and the contents page. In the next Forge World Newsletter we hope to be able to show you some of the pages from the book and to give you a release date.
    http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/imparm3.htm

EDIT: I took the liberty of adding in some space into the quoted text.
    #lochat, irc.quakenet.org
    World Eaters, Kaiser Style < Old thread. No ressurecting!
    Late War Schwere Panzerkompanie, Kaiser Style < Don't ressurect this either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tallarn arent really my thing
    elysians are cool but not cool enough for my wallet
    now the krieg is cool
    the new book seem to be more on the tau though

+ Reply to Thread