Crimson Fist Newbie - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[FONT=Arial] Hey my name is Chris, Firstly, I'm new to this forum and would like to say well done to it's creator, for its by far the most proffesional forum i have had the pleasure to be involved in. Well Done. Anyways on to business. I am not a newbie as such to the 40K Universe, as i have had The rulebook and Codex SM for about a year now, and have read them both thoroughly, though with College and Other interests i have only really got round to actually starting an army in the past month. I have recently started work on my Crimson Fists Army. I chose these Marines as i liked the colour scheme and loved the fluff (Ryanns World, Captain Cortez - except for the model&#33 As i started my army i decided to paint up a couple of Combat squads (5 in each) one with a plasma gun and a lascannon, and one with a meltagun and Heavy Bolter. I then proceeded to buy The Captain Cortez Model. By the way, what do you think of the usage of 5 man instead of 10 man squads? my friends say they work well, as they are easier to manouvere, and my ideas were two for attack and two for defence (while i am playing small games) I like the idea of a balanced army, Not all Heavy Support and Not all Assault. Where do you think i should go from here with my army? (aiming towards the 1000pt mark). Also can you tell me the Imperial Fists Siege Rules, and Can my Crimson Fists use them.

Cheers

Chris

P.S - Can someone tell me (in full) that quote about kill all men and you are a god.

I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight... razor... and surviving.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

welcome to LO!
    thats the first time i've seen a crimson fist player but it is sure welcome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But does anyone have any comments, info on the siege rules?

I don't know how things work on this forum, do the replies take longer, or will this topic be ended now as no-one seem to be taking any interest. Sorry if i am being rude.

Cheers

Chris
    I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight... razor... and surviving.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ah, welcome my crimson fist brother, praise be the emperor!

neways, i just started cf 2, i dont know about your questions but i put up a thread about crimson fists at the portent website forum, u know it?

basically, got a LOT of replies all about there fluff n' what not so go check it out, think it was in either general or background sub forum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    36 (x3)

The Crimson Fists are cool because they are "vanilla" marines but look far cooler than the gay ultramarines!
    You cannot win, for to fight us is to give us power.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    451 (x8)

vanilla? :blink:

spambot kill tally: 79

[16:19] <@Alzer> Arky's right though
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> I know he is.
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> He usually is.
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> Sometimes it's intentional.
    ----
    [00:01] <+zubus> i love you, ya skirt wearin nothern monkey! ^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

vanilla= original
    by the way, are their coulor &#39;in the codex&#39; regal blue or midnight blue?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Midnight Blue, it looks really cool.

[QUOTE]neways, i just started cf 2, i dont know about your questions but i put up a thread about crimson fists at the portent website forum, u know it?

Do you have a link because i can&#39;t find this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah here are the links, enjoy...

http://forums.portent.net/search.php?s=&ac...ng&pagenumber=2

this is a link to all threads that mention cf in that forum...lots of info on fluff and the chapters history.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crimson fists kick ass&#33;

See the latest white dwarf for a really good index astrates arcticle on them.
    My army is based around the background. So for example all my troop choices are scouts, as most of the brother marines were killed in Rynns world.
    I have one vet squad, command squads with large bodyguards (like kantors original com squad), no land raiders, Dradnoughts or speeders (since they would have been destroyed, and just one squad of terminators. This is just a small selection of my 2500 pt army. But it follows the basic low resource idea.

Not that widely collected, great colour scheme, and great background (not naff heroic cliches).

Rock on

Jon Fitzgerald GW Bromley (UK)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast