Need help with rules - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help with rules

Another post in the long line of "Help im a noob" posts
    I'm a necron player that has decided to start collecting of witch hunters as well. I have brought the codex but so far have not brought any WH models. I have some questions about some of the rules and equipment in the codex.

-If I purchase an imagifier for lets say a battle sisters squad with a veteran superior, and the imagifier has a Simulacrum Imperialis (SI), then when trying to make a faith test with a different faithful squad can I roll 3 die and pick 2 (the reasoning for this is the wording of the availiable squads able to use the SI in the description of the SI in the armoury pg 22)

-Where are the rules for krak, and melta grenades? are they in the 4th edition rulebook?(I have the 3rd edtion BGB

-Does a Blessed weapon count as 30 or 15 pts towards the wargear limit? (under the blessed weapons description it says it counts as master crafted (pg 20)and under the master crafted rules it says master crafted weapons count 15pts towards the wargear limit of the character)

-Would a seraphim squad wtih a veteran superior who has purity seals be able to fall back 4d6 for hit and run?

I apreciate your help in advance.
    And before anyone says it, Yes I am going to get an exocist.

Fear the Wrath of the Anzac clan

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Random Zwerg
    -If I purchase an imagifier for lets say a battle sisters squad with a veteran superior, and the imagifier has a Simulacrum Imperialis (SI), then when trying to make a faith test with a different faithful squad can I roll 3 die and pick 2 (the reasoning for this is the wording of the availiable squads able to use the SI in the description of the SI in the armoury pg 22)
    The Imagifier only works for the squad it is in.

-Where are the rules for krak, and melta grenades? are they in the 4th edition rulebook?(I have the 3rd edtion BGB
    Yep, you need the big book or the little book that comes with the Battle for Macragge. FYI they work exactly the same way as they did before.

-Does a Blessed weapon count as 30 or 15 pts towards the wargear limit? (under the blessed weapons description it says it counts as master crafted (pg 20)and under the master crafted rules it says master crafted weapons count 15pts towards the wargear limit of the character)
    Neither. It is a weapon that has those abilities as part of its profile. You don't buy master-crafting from the armoury as the weapon already counts as master crafted. Because you didn't purchase master-crafting separately nothing counts against the wargear limit.

-Would a seraphim squad wtih a veteran superior who has purity seals be able to fall back 4d6 for hit and run?
    If you re-read how purity seals work, they only allow you to roll and extra die to give you dice to choose from for the movement. You still only fall back 3d6 but you roll 4d6 and choose the 3 that you want.
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    222 (x7)

I do believe it is against LO's rules to ask for/post point costs and ask for rules. Though, clarification of rules is fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    62 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by Pierced53
    I do believe it is against LO's rules to ask for/post point costs and ask for rules. Though, clarification of rules is fine.
    Odd though, because you're only not allowed to post it when people are asking. People quote rules all over the place when they're arguing about what something means. I think you're right though. He shoud've just given a page #
    You have just recieved the Amish Computer Virus. Since the Amish don't have computers, it is based on the honor system. So please delete all the files from your computer. Thank you for you cooperation.

Votewar 40k Mk1- 2nd Place
    Votewar FB 1- 1st Place
    Votewar 40k Mk5- 1st Place

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x3)

Quote Originally Posted by helotaxi
    If you re-read how purity seals work, they only allow you to roll and extra die to give you dice to choose from for the movement. You still only fall back 3d6 but you roll 4d6 and choose the 3 that you want.
    I thought that the hit & run isn't named falling back so the purity seals won't have the wanted effect on them (I think, please correct me if I'm wrong so I can use it as well).
    'Thou shalt not refer to the Adeptus Soritas as "Bolter Bitches" nor shalt thou go anywhere near our sisters during the time of the "Red Rage," lest thou wishes to be the first human to enter orbit without the aid of a shuttle.'

+ Reply to Thread