Hi - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Hi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, im new, im also starting a new army. The tallarn desert cobras! They are a highly mobile tank company with major influences from the adeptus mechanicus. Because of its high mobility there cant be many models if any atall, but i want to have some b'caus ive just got to have a chimera in the army so that i can do the interior of it. I also like the idea of having snipers. What would you reccomend in the way of a doctrine to reflect this. Im not sure if i can do just a mechanized company and replace the lasguns with sniper rifles and have two guys standing in the hatch on a platform. Sure the chimera would be open-topped but youve got snipers that can move upto 24" in a turn or shoot, killing upto 14 guys in a turn(including chimera weapons) of which atleast 6 shots are going to kill. Yeah baby Yeah! :lol: :lol: Any other ideas in the way of the doctrines to reflect the adeptus mechanicus influence?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude hi, wow you know your stuff. i collect 13th company spacewolves and Iron guard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi. glad to see someone else who has joined the fight for the imperium.

i like your idea but how did you get 24 inch movement?
    Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

err, 24", whoops, dream and reality became 1 for a second.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just thought, if i use VDR can i replace the lasguns with snipers. I will have a highly mobile unit. When it stops can kill off an entire squad. That was the original idea, sorry if i didnt convey it well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am not sure. i dont have the vdr. i dont think this would be allowed becuase of how deadly this could be.

also if you need to add something to your previous post please use the edit button. this will stop th emods getting angry at you.
    Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry, didnt know

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Umm, dessert cobra, can you please translate your post into english for me? I cant seem the make much sense out of what you said! Edit your post and use correct grammar so it can be read more easily, thanks
    IG since '95.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dessert he its a very expencif army only boosters and they are just the same as ig

Closed Thread