Who all plays blood angels anyway? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who all plays blood angels anyway?

IM just new to these fourms and would like to know who else plays BA and a little info (fluff) of there armies. ill create mine once my army is finnished its still int the proccess of gathering models and converting ones that were givin to me. one thing i cant figure out tho is how to get my dam*ed dreadnaught to get to gether it broke at the feet... and i lost the flying base of a land speeder how can i fix it to where i can use it for strict tournaments.... Plus i was planning on buliidng a replica of the bloodangels high tower on ba'al (properly pronounced ball) ^_^

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    415 (x8)

In 40k Baal has no apostrophe and is pronounced "bail." You are not worthy of the Angels of Death.

Fluff is easy to find. Do a Librarium search on "Sanguinius." Then gaze in awe as the Angel of Blood overcomes you with his awesomeinity and general coolness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings fellow BA brother,
    I too collect Blood Angels and have about 1500pts of them.Im not really that good in the fluff making department so i dont have any fluff for my army apart from a name which i created for the army which is the Blood Hunters,though i have sort of thought of a bit of fluff which i might create for the army but it is pretty lame.
    My colour scheme is blood red armor, black weapons, green eyeys and for the shoulder pad i really dislike just the plain red,so i thought how i should change it and i came up with painted all of my marines like a normal BA vetran sergeants shoulder pads are, black with the red band.The scheme looks quite good.I have enjoyed playing and painted them but its now time too move on as ive began to start my next army....The Ravenwing,but i wont get into that as its not relavent to the topic.
    Cheers mate,
    Tycho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have about a company of BA painted, 100+ figs plus tanks and speeders. First big army I painted some 7+ years ago so they are not my best paintjob, but some of the individual minis look really good. I might go back and put all the emblems on them one day, but they don't see much table time right now.

My paint scheme adheres to the Codex except that I used Ral Partha Blood Red followed by 2 coats of Citadel red ink. The result is armour that look like it has a fresh coat of wet blood on it. Not the exact effect I was going for but it looks very good.
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Senior Member blood_angelmarine's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I too am a Blood Angles Player under the name "Angels Incarnite". My paint scheme is a Blood Red with silver shoulder pads with black trim. Most of my units also have some sort of white incorporated with their helmets. If you want to see some pics of some of my units they're in the gallery. As far as fluff goes, don't really have alot for my Sucessor chapter, but intend to have something done. Blood Angels is a great army to collect and its alot of fun to play with. You can find fluff almost anywhere you type in Sanguinius(if thats the correct spelling :mellow: ). Peace.

W-1 L-0 D-0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blood_angelmarine
    under the name "Angels Incarnite".
    Did you mean to name the Angels Incarnate by chance? Incarnite is not a word. Just curious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thats cool to see so many BA players ohh and sorry around here (in arkansas U.S.) we all prounounce it Baal-Ball ive got a good list of 1025 points i will start keeping recourd of its battle record as of now. te paint scheme is red with black lining and such pretty much the same as the codex exept the heads are all red ( i dont have the right colour paint yet ) my Death company and chaplain are red and plack with red around the shoulder pads if they have the newer type armour the left knee pad is red and the jump pack is oulined in red ( hard to explain ) all in all the death company looks good and i've only started p[laying about 4 months ago and im 15

ohh and i have a nice sayi9ng for the death company....

Permisium Nobis Duco Cruorem = Let us draw blood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have about 3000 points of Blood angels that sadly don't get much of a game after the new transport options reamed us.... I just havent got round to changing rhino's for other things
    "Ah.. i'm almost done with these 3rd quater spreadsheets and still no sign of.."
    "What, is up, my dog?"
    "Ughhh I'm not your dog"
    "Waterman, you crack me up! that's why you're my D-O-G-E"
    "Your Doge? What are you talking about? I'm Strong Bad Waterman works in retial shipping resources"
    "Ah-ha Good one waterman, I mean good one MY DOG"

Senior Member blood_angelmarine's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Helotaxi,

Yes, it is spelt Incarnate and I thank you for pointing that out becuase now all my stuff is spelled wrong in the gallery. Guess I can't spell. Thanks for pointing out though.

NOTE TO ALL LIBRARIUM ONLINE MEMBERS: blood_angelmarine's ARMY IS CALLED "Angels Incarnate" not "Angels Incarnite" (even though incarnite looks cooler) :cool: .

W-1 L-0 D-0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the name, BTW.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast